Reviews for Get Mad, Baby
I LOVED IT!
Sansa chapter 1 . 5/25
I LOVED THIS
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/12
Wow Devonny is awesome! And carrie is a terrible sister! Like who would do that?! Anyways loved this :)
Guuesty chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
. .Cute. Loved it! AWESOME story. :D
BabblingBug19 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
OHMIGOD. Devon and Peter are such huge lovable sweethearts! AAAAARRRRGGGHHH I JUST WANT TO GIVE THEM BOTH A HUG. (Is that weird? yeah i think that's weird) kudos to making me fall in love with two characters in just a short story!
Crazy Hearts chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
YES HELL YEAH I LOVE THAT! Wow this was amazing, and I love the lesson in it.
Concerned part2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
No need to worry anymore, hopefully - the fanfiction. net "writer" 2. Many. 2. Count (take out the spaces in between) has taken down her stories, including this one that she copied from you. (I'm guessing here that she's not you.)

I hope that even though this happened, you will still keep your stories posted - I love reading them! 3
Concerned Reader chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Do you have a Fanfiction account and made a Naruto fanfiction of this story (done nearly verbatim, only with the character names switched around)? If not, know that the writer " . " has copied your story, with the same title as this one.
ROAR chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I am woman! Hear me ROARRRR! You're too funny :)) this was the best. One of my favorite one-shots of all time.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aww that was just adorable haha! Loved it :D
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Haha! I love this :D
CaityLightning chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was great! I like badass, delinquint guys in stories with criminal pasts. So much for action packed : ) I loved this one-shot! Great work : )
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is great!
chautawna chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was such a cool one-shot! I really liked it! I kind of wish you made a story out of it, but it was perfect none the less! :) Your a REALLY good writer! Keep up the good work!
my princess ending chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I don't know what made me continue reading it. It was midnight, on a school night. I was in bed, reading this and I wouldn't put it down and go to sleep. Maybe it's just my undying love for bad boys or maybe it's just that I want that to happen to me since I'm meek too. _

Your writing style is really good considering it's your first time writing in first person. In my opinion, writing in first person is easier but you tend to get your personality mixed up in the dialogues, etc. I really like the story.

xoxo,