Reviews for Welcome to the Wonderful World of Love
jzjayzee chapter 16 . 11/29/2008
WRITE MORE!

- Jessica Z
rachelaine chapter 16 . 9/20/2008
Err.. I wish you updated more often. :P I forgot what the story was even about. Lol. But it was good. Next Chapter I think should be about, or at least have a small section of just Randy and Holly. :)
Izzey chapter 16 . 9/17/2008
please update again soon
teardropsONroses chapter 16 . 9/16/2008
this is really good

totally just read the whole thing

in under an hour!

(and i was texting, heh, mad skillz)

but aNyways,

it's pretty

(and you should WRite MoRe!)

soon!
blurrylights chapter 14 . 9/16/2008
Her logic makes no sense. But I love Holly anyway! :)
blurrylights chapter 13 . 9/16/2008
Okay, now that's creepy. that was again, so alike that story I read on here...i think it was called "it's Called A Cliche" but that may not be it. Anyway, great chapter! :)
blurrylights chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
How clairvoyant am I? And I don't know, but this story reminds me eerily of one I read, like yesterday. Yours is moving faster though, and doesn't have as many confusing characters. But I love yours too, so don't be sad. I think coconut and mango ice cream will suffice this time, by the way. :)
blurrylights chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
OH MY GOD! She doesn't die, right? Because if she does, her mom ABSOLUTELY has to put a naked Gabriel on her tombstone. But I bet it'll be Randy who saves her. Yup. :)
blurrylights chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
That was a totally awesome chapter. And did I tell you that I loved her smoothie stunt last chapter? I'm pretty sure I didn't...but I really did love it! Great chapters...great story...great smoothies. :P
blurrylights chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
Who's Sander? I'm lost...but I WILL find my way. I promise. :)
blurrylights chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
He has a girlfriend? What a bummer...it really ruined that great sappy speech he gave. Anyway, poor Holly. But I'm sure she'll be fine...:) Good chapter!
blurrylights chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
I liked the way she blurted everything out. So blunt. I LOVE!

Great job! :)
blurrylights chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
"Ad my totally scared face." I'm laughing so hard right now...wow...:)

So how old are they? Cause I have NO clue...

great chapter though! :) Can I have vanilla ice cream this time?
blurrylights chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I LOVED this chapter. But Ryan got drunk cause he was upset, right? He's been in love with her since forever, and he just realized. Right?

:) Good chapter!

And i loved the last line, btw.
blurrylights chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Now I get chocolate? How lucky am I...

Great chapter. Again, a cliche, but it's okay. I like cliches!

134 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »