Reviews for Blood Ties
Gayle of Genisis chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
The trilogy is upon us, Yay. What flowers? you had to start the first chapter with mysteries already in tow. I already know from the summary that Aidian will be healed. Still what exactly do you mean that Gavin will be "defanged". Oh the mysteries.
Liviania chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was hard to read . . . not because it was bad, but because my niece is going to be born in less than a month. Babies in hospitals freaking me out.

Michael's so cute. Although, couldn't he shapeshift into Gavin or Ariadne (when Dana's not there to chide him)?

Dun dun dun. Evil cliffhanger. And I bet it'll take forever if you're half as busy at college as I am. (I'm writing one essay and revising another right now. Yep. Totally not doing something unproductive instead.)

Livi
Mynmsths chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I love it so far. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
VirginiaVortex chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
YAY! triquel- I guess that's what you call it.

Yay. It's wonderful so far; of course, I wouldn't expect anythying less than wonderful from you.
Genato chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
whoa. i've been following your trilogy (or a quartet maybe?) for quite some time now. and the plot's just getting better. it's always exciting and never boring.. something's always happening that keeps me to my toes. please keepwriting! and hope you enjoy college!
Jade Elf chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
WHOOT A NEW STORY AWESOME! I love your stories they are amazing, I hope that you well include some of Dana's internship in this one. I think that that will be fascinating. Good luck writing.
rockofludo chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
oh, mysterious flowers to both Dana and Aiden. I wonder who sent them. You've got me on the edge of my seat.
MantraMagazine chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
First chapter of the new series- hy-ya! I was so exited to see it in my email, I only wish i could have kept my eyes open long enough to read it last night. And baby Aiden is in this one, the flowers were a good idea I think. We'll just have to see what Jammy does when he finds out someone is after Dana and her family. Congradulations on college!

SJ White
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
omg. . . seriously, to start a new story and leave it on a cliffy is just mean. Hahaha. I love it! You did a great job of mixing in old info with the new one, which some authors don't do well. So kudos for that. I cannot wait for more, I love this series. So be sure to update as soon as you can :)

Faith
Afourletterlie chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
You rock! I love your series! I've read all of them and now there is something to look foreward to...yeah a lot of people are busy so there hasn't been much updates.

sending flowers gives that creepy feeling of stalker...*dramatic music fills the box*
WishesofImmortality chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I'm so happy you finally posted this story! I was lucky enough to stumble onto your stories when I was new to the site, and they were already finished. Now I'm going to have to wait in between chapters! Sigh. Oh well, they're definitely worth the wait.
FreedomStar chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
What a depressing way to start this story! Poor Aiden. He's not even a full year old! It's gotta be the flowers; that's just too much of a coincidence, two bouquets of flowers arriving at the house within a day of each other, and poor little Aiden getting sick?

Yeah, I'm letting my imagination run away with me again, but hey, I can't help it. Thanks so much for this chapter! I'm so excited, Dana's BACK! And yes, I can def. sympathize with you on the 'productive member of society' bit as I've just started my first year in college too. Good luck to you!

If you had waited a few more days to post this then you coulda used this for NaNoWriMo...I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Alice B. Black chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Ah! Love it! I love Jammy too! But who could the flowers be from I wonder? HM? I am glad to see you updating once more! Just don't fall behind on your work in college by working on this!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12