Reviews for Blood Ties
Liviania chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
My condolences about your dog.

I hope Dana starts to be more careful about the risks she takes. And poor Michael's roommate.

Livi
Faith Adeline chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
Good job, I liked it :) I was glad to see Sirel! Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
Demonic Huntress chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
Excellent, as usual :D. Can't wait for your next update! I had to do a blogging project for this one class, too, but it was about some sort of global issue. Mine was about Education in India and China, and I ended up using wordpress for that. Random, unnecessary tidbit, I know. And if you want some decent reads on fp, I have a few I might suggest that I just read through the other day. Just let me know :)
Elyssa Morales chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
Will Michael ever find someone? And the basement part really confused me. Why did they go down if there was nothing there?
FreedomStar chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
Yay for another chapter! :) Sorry to hear you had a rough holiday- hopefully the new year is looking up for you!
Elyssa Morales chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
Hi, I really enjoy your saga, and I wanted to know why you stopped writing...
LettyV chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
Awesome chapter! Gosh that must have hurt... poor Dana!

Update it soon, can't wait to know what comes next!

Hugs
CoryD chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
Very enjoyable series. Like this story - hope you update soon.
Liviania chapter 15 . 12/22/2008
I'm so glad my finals are over.

The fight was somewhat confusing as it was through the point of view of someone who wasn't able to pay much attention, but I liked the end of the chapter. I can't wait to find out Walker's deal.

Livi
Demonic Huntress chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
That was very good! Sometime in this school year I managed to stop reading stories online, but now that it's time for finals I've been trying to catch up (which seems rather backwards, if you think about it).

So ...

Very nicely written! Good luck on finals! Update soon! :D
For What Its Worth chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
OMG, poor Michael. But I guess he needs to learn the truth sometime. It being kept from her ticked Dana off. It was nice that he brought Tanner to babysit Aidan with him. Now, what's Walker taking Avery and Dana for? Was his primary goal Dana or Avery? If Gavin has been letting Walker push him around, he can't do anything about him, right? Does Vlad still have that telepathic connection/line open with Dana? Jamnis is going to go berserk. Ooh, so will Mikey. Will that be good or bad, I wonder? Aw, no, this means the story is winding up, doesn't it? :( Awwesome chapter, though. :D
suki akatsuki chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
i really love this series but i was wondering if u could put a vampire "family tree" to let me and other readers who created who and when each person person...so far was created...if its not too mych trouble...but i really love this series and can't wait to finish reading it!
HeatherLee chapter 15 . 12/10/2008
right well, i guess the reason why i was so confused at times in this chapter was because i completely skipped chapter 14. i fully intend to go back and read it but i just dont have time now. the only bad thing i have to say about this chapter is ever since someone hit her in the nose, ive been lost. im assuming its Walker because Avery is cool but then again Walker JUST said hes never touched a woman like that or whatever. so yeah, im lost. completely.

anyway, it was an incredible chapter but i can expect no less from you after all i've read. good luck with your finals! im sure you will do fine. and on a similar note, im actually going BACK to school after taking a whole year off and im excited and scared and happy as hell to be doing so.

anyway, later!
Faith Adeline chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
Eek! Stupid Walker. Blah. Loved the chapter. Poor Dana, getting punched in the nose like that :( Keep it up and update soon!

Faith