Reviews for The Most Cracked Out Story in the History of Ever
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Either this is the height of comedy or I am a really pathetic loser laughing hysterically, all alone in my room at two o'clock in the morning.

Also, you used the word ass 8 times. HILARIOUS.
writingpistachio chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again, this is brilliant. He killed a turkey. With a bike.

*favourites*
writingpistachio chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... This is a BRILLIANT first chapter.

""This sandwich tastes like ass,” said Ann-Marie.

“Your mom tastes like ass.”

“Your mom is an ass.”

“Your mom’s a piece of ass.”

“You’re an ass.”"

Somehow, this part reminds me of my conversations with my dad. Is that bad? XD

Very, very well written, but I suppose it's not well-written in the usual sense. Anyway, very well written. Wordy, but not overly eyeball-removingly wordy. Not absolutely immaturely annoyingly wordy. Good job with that. ]

Cheers!

~Victoria

{and nice sentence on the WOTW forum}
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Hahahaha, oh man, I laughed out loud a few times while reading this. Never expected the body to be a turkey, nor one with such an extravagant history. Nice little run-on rambling sentence you got in the second paragraph. Reminded me very much of Terry Pratchett.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ok, know you told me not to go ahead and review this story, but I just had to check it out and of course I'm already diggin' on it.

Nice little banter and yes, being buried under bologna sandwiches has got to be the worst funeral ever.
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I love the word repetition. It's funny. This looks long indeed, but I will see how far I get through it.

-Cindy Moon *)
Mad Asher chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Right, kinda strange story so far, weird but in a good way. Killing a famous turkey, hahaha, owned by some weirdo king, and then what, burying it with sandwiches. Genius. Pure genius.

But why sandwiches? Why does the turkey have such a long name? What is up with turkeys in this story anyhow? What's up with sandwiches? And a greater question. Why did Bismuth not just peddle away on his bicycle after he'd killed the turkey? No one would have known. Why would he stay and bury it with sandwiches? Is he retarded?

Heh. These are the mysteries that haunt us readers. :D

-Arn
An Inside Joke chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
The humor style in this reminds me a lot of Monty Python - the way it's random and obsevational and dry. I think the opening few paragraphs needed to be balanced a bit more with action, though.
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
The image of some guys dumping bologne sandwhiches all over a corpse is very funny, but the dialog seems to overwhelm the action, in terms of space. Maybe a bit more exposition could fill out the story.

Thanks for all your reviews!
Insomniatic chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
Not only was this very well written, but it was realy funny. Your story kept me laughing even though I was in a bad mood.
Hypersomnia chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
HILARIOUS! Even though the last 3 chapters had nothing to do with the general story. It was funny. Cab you people R and R my stories.
majicworker95 chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Omg, that was so frickin funny!~!

bologna sandwiches...HA!
troyarn chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Your story made for a fun ride. I actually loved it! Now time for a shower...I feel, somehow, unclean.

Troy
Moonlightxmorphine chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
oh my gawd I'm laughing MY ASS off! WHAT THE HELL? OMFG SO FREAKING' HILARIOUS! I LURVE IT!
littlecoconuthead chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
XD, omg, I dunno why exactly...but I just couldn't help but giggle insanely. Bologna sandwhiches? lol, I'm sorry, I think someone must've spiked my diet coke...anyways, good job, and the title fits well. :)