Reviews for Does This Make You Uncomfortable?
Guest007 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A real unique oneshot. Loving it :)))
my princess ending chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is really cute. It doesn't matter that it was repetitive, I just really liked it. (y)

xoxo,
JustWish
The.Spotless.Giraffe chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
:) :) :) :) :) :)...I could do this for a while...
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
my favorite oneshot of yours. i like your take of "does this make you uncomfortable" and i've read other people's spin of it. i like your version the best. Done with class and humor
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awww! So freakingly cute! Love it!
AMAZING chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This one shot is perfect! That's all I can really say..
I can't fault anything :) Amazing! and so cute :)
WolfynWynter chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Man I wish I knew somebody who just FIT with me. See, if I tried to do anything cute like that, the best I could hope for would be a weird look. Nobody clicks!

This was so cute! I think it should have been drawn out over a longer period of time though, not just a day? Whatever, it's still perfect, in the most amazingly wonderful way.
Daughter of Athena x chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow! That was awesome! :D LOVED IT!
starlight91 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ahhh! Sooooo cute! And adorable! And cute! Haha. It's so simple yet so effective. An amazing one-shot! Great job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
god i loved it so much
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awww, that was simply adorable! I loved how the two of them kept on repeating the same words, "Does this make you uncomfortable?" It made the atmosphere of their flirting appear playful and cute, yet romantic in just the perfect way! I loved the fact that this was a oneshot as well; usually, oneshots aren't to my most relative reading tastes, but this one was staged in an awesome way, to which it might have been ruined had there been a second chapter. Great story!
missyb1988 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Huh I actually enjoyed that reminded me of me and my fella been daft together had a daft grin all the way through reading that good job :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
nice one ;)
Anna Lei chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hi there, just wanted to let you that someone has plagiarised your story over on . The link is www. fanfiction s/8424748/1/ Does_This_Make_You_Uncomfortable
The Quotidian Life chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Another AMAZINGLY AWESOME oneshot from you! I love you to bits; I really do.

Right now, I'm on the ground, kissing the path you walk on.

Love your writing!