Reviews for Does This Make You Uncomfortable?
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Aw, how very cute. Does it make you uncomfortable that I left this review? :p Lol. Good job, really, I loved it. It made me smile.
jekodama chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
You see? This is why I always come back to your profile!

Wonderfully written, it made me all warm and fuzzy on the inside! It was so cute! (jejeje, I just read all the reviews you have for this one, you must be on a sugar rush by now, lol!)

Until the next review!
hellolonely chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Aww, I thought this was so cute. Great job! :) I missed reading your stuff, haha.
lizabeth mercado chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
nice story...very nice...even do its short but i like it very much...keep up the good work dancing chacha fruit! more power...
Liviania chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That's so sweet. I have some guy friends who play a similar game . . . only it's much more uncomfortable and far less romantic.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
haha very unique! i enjoyed reading it ;D
Llewellyne chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
cute and sweet and totally fluffy. my favourite kind of story.
NeonCrayonz chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
aaw that was so cute. :)
sleepiedreamer chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
OMG! THAT WAS WONDERFUL! The first time he touched her thigh cracked me up. This is such a cute romance! You cousin really did that? That must be cool, it's something less cliche. If I can squeal right now I definately would! You don't know how much this one shot made my day better right now. I was having such a bad day I found out now I have three tests next wednesday! Which is such a bummers, since Tuesday is Election day, so we don't have school. And I have to study like crazy on that one beautiful day off! . Anyways YOU ROCK! )
Messed-up-Treasure chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
One word- aw!

Ok, well it's not really a word but that is so sweet! I feel really happy and jumpy now, hehe. Loved it. All I have to say.

bridgette261 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That was really cute. :]

the wicked monkey chapter 1 . 10/30/2007

that was so effin cute.

you are ahmazing, oh godess of love (writing?)

I bow down to you
Xiaolu chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
So sweet~

Fluffy and just awesome! Your writing skills are wonderful and I was so *O* when I was reading!

I want to do that with my boyfriend.

Anyways, I'm going to read the rest of your work!
summers-end chapter 1 . 10/30/2007

S. Cherise chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ahh- that was so cute! I loved it!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »