Reviews for that boy was a desert storm
Silver Rain Fell chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I can't really claim to be sure what it's about - parasite-love? When someone begins to drain you? But the theme is clever and the imagery bold and beautiful.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
It's so nice to see you back on here again! When I first got this alert, I was shocked, because it had been so long since I'd seen anything from you. So welcome back. :) This poem is so very nice. I love the line "He hangs around wind." It's such an odd statement, but really simple and wonderful in its simplicity. And then the images strewn throughout the rest of the poem are just intriguing and strange, but they work. Nice job. Keep writing! :)
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hey you, long time no see, it's been like a year since you posted anything here. It was good to read something of yours again. The Poem: I really enjoyed the intense detail that you portrayed - using thinss like 'wrinkle their spines/legs gros soft/earlobes ache' those were all heavy poetic lines, I really enjoyed them. The overall feel of control was interesting as well; how this boy became the storm and you were a metaphore for the earth/or nature; it broke you down, but also made you stonger in a way. Again though the detail in your verses were amazing, and I'm glad to read something of yours again, post again soon, and take care.

Much love,

Juliet.
she smolders chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Oh wow, reading this is so graphic, raw, real. Take care.