Reviews for You Have My Attention
Sakurachibi08 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
WHAT! NOOOO
Selenion chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
A while ago liek maybe 4 years ago I came across this story. I remembered I was bored and needed a laugh. This one shot was the cure. Now, I decided to look around to find your story. I'd been trying to look for weeks and today I finally found it, but its not there. You took it down :(

This story really made me laugh. I am sorry about the sick chickens out there who ruin it for the authors. :/

You should start liek a livejournal community or something. I don't know, its just that although you didn't post chaptered stories, I still enjoyed your one shots. God, I'm going to miss those :/

Oh well.
coloring chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
:O A lot like love - great movie, i loved it very much.

so is this story! it's just so comical, i love it :) hehe and the girl's happiness is so fun to read about.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I was dying of laughter...she stepped on his back and he had to go to the hospital and wear a corset! Oh my goodness...I'm shaking as I write this. Oh dear. This was just too hilarious.

I especially loved this line. 'He grinned. “You’ll have to take care of me all my life, and even when I’m 80, senile and circling trees, you’ll have to make me waffles every Saturday morning.”'

-Senile and circling trees? Hm.

Anyway, I LOVED it! You did a superfantabulous job. :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
AW, the end was so ADORABLE! *squeal*

Very, very cute! I loved the build-up. :D

-Kristy. :) / toffeecakesxox.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It's fine. It's FUN! It's pretty cool, though the guy having Zac Efron-like hair? Not so cool. But otherwise, it's pretty damn funny and sweet. THough no kissing scene? WHAT?
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
LOVED IT! As I do all the other one ive read. ..And she kept her word..awesome, but until he was 80? does that mean that on his 81st birthday she is free? lol, love it, again..Angela
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
sounds like they got married in the end.
JaseyxRae chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
haha here I am review you again. your ending suprised me a little bit because it was even sweeter than ur other ones cause they obviously got married (AND MADE WAFFLES! lol i love my waffles. sorry :P I'm a nerd) and that was just super-cute! ah ur stories are awesome!
Forever Me chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
omg, hilarious. nicely done
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
just so so qute
Sarah Allie chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
So amazingly CUTE! I especially loved the last line. I was actually squealing when I read it. Great job :D!

Sarah :) x
HelloLovely chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Omg! The ending was so cute. Like when I was reading the anything I thought it was funny, but then I saw the "She kept her word." and I thought it was the cutest thing!

Love,

Becca
bookworm925 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
so they got married, eh?

hahaha... it was nice! ;)

make me one please?
thinkTwice Nfall chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aww, you write such wonderful one-shots. I love all of them. This one made me smile a lot, and the last line was so simple but... I don't know, amazing? (Wow, I need a better vocabulary. Ha ha.) I just really liked how it was simple but.. not at the same time? ... Okay, I'll stop trying to explain myself now. XP

Do please continue using your awesome writing skills!