Reviews for A two sided conversation
Limy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I can relate and the bittersweet way you've put it down is just right.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
The honesty in this is wonderful. I can almost feel the breeze and the need to be away is intense. The ending is almost gut renchingly sad. Beautifully composed.

F.C
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Good poem. :)

Twilight Starr
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
good work
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I can feel this moment! Bittersweet, trying to escape him, but being pulled back by the sound of his voice (it's listening to a message, right?) and smiling in spite of yourself. I love the ending, because I feel I can hear him talking, and I can see you, listening to him speak.

I liked it.
she smolders chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
"a hollow shout across the mountain;

I curl my hair like Heidi

and roam the streets of this

Bavarian shelter, where the waltz music

falls like the withered yellow leafs

of autumn at my feet." -

So much colour in those lines, so much perception, so much tragedy. You never cease to amaze me with your words. Take care.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love the slow bitter, sarcastic, and love sick tone this poem presents. It resonates with a few life situations I'm going through at the moment, it's amazing, and almost uncanny how you write poetry at the specific time of these events. How do you so cleverly brew a poem and take a lifestory or a series of unfortunate events and put them in a moment?

Wonderful.

By the way, hope that guy gets his head straightened out.

- Julian
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I like how you started with the conversation and ended with it... that was great... I love the format of the conversation in the beginning and I love the part about the voice in the cell phone... that was awesome
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This poem is very human. I like the way it's written, telling the story as well as the emotion (if you catch my drift). I have to say the part that really made this poem stand out for me was the 'um'. It was so...human. Amazing poetry here, really amazing.

Peace, Daze
Paramour-ing chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
He doesn't deserve you! I hope he can't sleep at night! I'm sure that you had a good birthday at least. Peace out {Princess} give me a call sometime.