Reviews for Survivors
Dramira chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very creative. I like this a lot.
Isca chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
"Ripping lips softly." I love this line and the way in which the speaker compares the violent passion of love to cannibalism.

"The hunger, consuming." Brilliant. This line is simple, yet terribly sensual and macabre.

"Ill-fitting bones." Excellent description.

"Sewing lives together." My God. This is an incredible line. The imagery that the word 'sewing' evokes is absolutely mind-blowing and frightening.

Keep up the great work. :)
Mirabella chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very vivid and imaginative. I love the colour of it all. Great work. :)
short circuit chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
'Cannibalism' in the summary bought me.

I love how something considered as soft and pure is being described as so violent and raw.

Just a thank-you. :)
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Pretty good metaphor.
lymli chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
this is kinda scary, I like the ending.
I.O.K.O chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Good metaphorical imagery; seems a little sadomasochistic, or anything related to bondage to me, but my mind's always in the gutter, so I dunno.
Woomobile chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
You're awesome. TT
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Who says that love must be sweet and fluffy at all times? I think that "Unholy rites committed in the holiest of names." is simply brilliant. There are so many tragedies because people tend to justify themselves, such as using "love" to hurt others.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Bone-chilling but excellent. I really liked all of your imagery however I must say it's not something I would care to visualize but hauntingly irrestistible all the same.
Alpha de la Omega chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow! How visual and visceral. And you call it "dreck". This is good stuff. I will read more of your stuff later. Still working on a few things right now. Once again, Wow!
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
this makes me think of hannibal rising! probably because the boy was hot. :D

ahem. anyway, your words and phrases are excellent. it made me feel uncomfortable in the 'don't eat me!' kind of way, which just shows how effective this was. :D
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
very pretty. i like how violent it is. because love is a blood sport.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I really enjoyed the darker detail and imagery in this, keep up the good work.

Much love,