Reviews for Saying Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ooh I loved this! It was so cute, just what I needed!
clichegirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Sweet story! I enjoyed it immensley!
F.H.W chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Its so cliched! But still very nice!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was cute and fluffy :) I enjoyed reading it.
DofD chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Perfect!
Linnea7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Cute! Misunderstandings make such great stories...especially when they are resolved!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Super Adorable! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
pinkberry chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
GOSH Im a poodle! I'm a poodle I cant even talk, i cant even write blehgdahsdgshfghdgs so here i am reading another one of your works while PATIENTLY waiting for your TPOD update. I couldnt believe i could be this patient i could win a groundbreaking record. SO i still cant get over (and possibly wouldnt ever!) TPOD, you are the queen of romance, no one beats you and ive read a handful of romances (fictionpress and not) aand nothing ever had such a great impact on me! so while reading this story I was thinking of luke and celsi AWW LOVE, no ofense to this story but luke and cels are just so un-getover-able, so im kindof imagining ryan to be luke and stacie to be celsie. and theyre confessing to each other! isnt that so sweet? I'd die of hyperventilation OMG! I was thinking it would be kind of different, maybe it would be the guy, luke this time to first confess to cici! this time im not just going to hyperventilate, im going to palpitate and it will be a narrow escape to death! Im so looking forward to the confessions at least before anything else bad happen no i need positive! no one's dying we!
PotoPerson chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Who cares if its cliched? It's SWEET! It made me giggle on the inside.

Keep on writing!;D
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
LOL cute!

xx
book-geek chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
aw i was all excited to go to the next chpter! but for wat u had really amazing :D
A.M. Dawson chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
awe...

Well..

That was so cute!

-Ari

(PS I read your other stories too, and they are brilliant, but me and my *ahem* laziness decided to just tell you how awesome they are here *gushes*)

Cloud 9

...wow well anyways, brilliant splenderifous job!
seraphimX chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Loved that! Cliched but who cares? Hope to read more from you!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »