Reviews for RentBoy
Is this the end?
Ms.Caterpillar chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That poor baby... :(
twilight-pyrate chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
love the story...if that's what you could call this...if it's best off of real life.

brilliant everything, really, i enjoyed each chapter.

XOX

sila
Raiya-shi chapter 17 . 3/19/2010
I love your writing and the story thus far. Heart-wrenching at times (especially towards the beginning of the story) and the heart-warming at other times D can't wait to continue, hope life is isn't being to mean to you these days, what with the baby sibling and the boyfriend (Declan complaining cause it was about his brother right? AN in 14/15 if you don't remember what I'm taking about)! *gives treats* Thank for upping and writing the story. Oh, and I read on your profile that you're writing a more adult version of the story, will you be uploading that on you profile as well? So, I'll 'sit tight' and be patient for updates P Thanks again for RentBoy!
StangenBaer chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
You have to update this!

I feel so bad that this is actually a true story, and you had to resolve to prostitution, but lots of hugs for your strength! :)
Metairie chapter 17 . 8/30/2009
Brilliant ... absolutely brilliant. I hope you will find the time to get back to this and finish it up. Your flow, characterization and dialogue are spot on and I love the interaction Ian has with others and his overall outlook on street life.

This is one of the few stories I've found that deal with the oppressive and depressive lifestyle that comes with being a street kid and doesn't glorify the corners and alleys.

Bravo and I will be keeping an eye out for more from you.

Matt
Akuhyou chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
Man, I'm loving this story! Ian has had such a hard life but I'm glad that things are finally starting to look up for him and that he's working towards getting out of prostitution. I wonder who Ian's mystery client was... He kinda freaked me out. A graveyard, really? *shudders* Declan kinda reminds me of myself actually, cept I'm not a guy, but either way... I can't wait for future chapters.
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
I really love this story :] It's just so real and...awesome. Ian's a really great character who annoys you at times but you just can't help but like and be drawn toward him. I really miss Cassius and really want to get him brung back! Although at the same time I'm a bit curious as to see what Ian makes of Declan. But I still want to know what happened with the whole Cassius thing. You should know I'm impatient when I drink caffiene. So, I say you should know right now I'm drinking caffiene. Life can be so cliche, sometimes, huh? Never mind, I'm...off to go...shower. Ignore me. Your life will be easier that way.
Penemuel chapter 17 . 5/25/2009
First of all, I would just like to say that this is an amazing story and really well-written. You have a lot of talent as a writer. I couldn't stop reading. In fact, I stayed up until 2 AM finishing this despite the fact that I have school today.

You have a lot of talent and I hope to continue this until the end. I look forward to all your future updates.
cocorolla chapter 17 . 5/8/2009
DAH I love this story, it's just that kind tht when you start reading it, you can't stop. w And your writing style is absolutely marvelous.

*headdesk* I really don't know what else to say besides Amazing stotry and keep up the good work! -
xxCandlelightxx chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
YOU ARE ARE TOTALLY AWESOME WRITER! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEXT CHAPTER COMES UP
Valrie chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
Hahaha you stalked Declan's brother ! XD Ah Ireally laught a lot at "cute food" ! Jacky's cuter than the food XD Anyway I'm happy for you ! You finally have a cell ! :D:D:D ah I love it ! update soon please !

Valérie
GoldenEyedFury chapter 17 . 3/20/2009
absolutly marvelous(sp?) i love it, please update soon
Initially loaded chapter 17 . 3/20/2009
Hm...and it gets more interesting
Jess chapter 17 . 3/20/2009
Can't be arsed to log in, but boy, I love you and your ways. You make me lol. Keep it up you yummy piece of work, you.
259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »