Reviews for Everything Is You
Eirien chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is so beautiful, it expresses the essence of love. It has such a depth of longing, devotion and intimacy. You could read it as a normal love poem, but you could also see it as addressed to Jesus, especially since you bring in the otherworldly component.
esthaelum chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I liked this poem! _ Especially the bit where it said "Touching you is like touching clouds". Great imagery! I love the atmosphere of this poem too... its kinda soothing and lovely...

Im rambling now. xD
sifer chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This one seems like something I would write. lol I don't think you need to write such things anymore being as that one little thing that you hated so much changed, I only hope one day I too will stop writing such poetry.
A. M. Nelson chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is beautiful, the imagery was great and the poem was so sweet. I liked it a lot.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
such lovely imagery. disconnected- but that is what good poetry all about.

keep writing!
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Powerful stuff. Plenty of emotion poured into it. I especially liked the lines "I cannot be without the powerr of your heart devouring my soul, The fiery waters of what is you drowning me so pleasently." Gives you tingles that one and no mistake. Good ethereal imagery in there too. I liked this quest for a soul mate. This is the good stuff. Keep it coming. TTFN.

Cheers