Reviews for The Obscure Narration of Pocahontas
allancaldera chapter 30 . 10/20/2013
It was good.I connect with some characters but some of them need a little bit explanation and a little better plot in the story but it was good.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Ooh, love it! Adorable. Only I was a little confused if Kael and Kyle are the same name but spelt differently... haha ;) Thank you for the lovely story!
AudreyKW chapter 30 . 2/6/2011
S;LKTHGKJLKJFDLKHFDSK

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT OVER. I CANNOT DEAL.

FUCK
frosty-the-radiator chapter 30 . 6/17/2010
Oh, wow. I completely love this story.

At first I thought that Kael and Aeson wouldn't get together, considering that there was only one more chapter and Aeson was still convinced he was straight, but that last chapter surprised me and made me extremely happy.

It was hilarious, too. I laughed pretty much all the way through.

Absolutely fabulous! Well done!
Colocho chapter 30 . 4/26/2010
This story was awesome :) i loved it, Kael it's awesome and Aeson is a cutie :D
Kobashiftw chapter 30 . 9/26/2009
That was so freaking cute no lie. and i totally love kael's randomness. I just know that stupid whore B*&% killed the crab on purpose Kael should totally poison her. Yea there's your prefect sequel Kael pretends to be her friend again and poisons her for all the sh!t she's put him thru. any way I just wanted to say how great i thought the story was
honey splattered brains chapter 30 . 8/15/2009
AH MY GOD FUCKING FINALLY AESON!
honey splattered brains chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
LOL. KAEL IS SUCH A CUTIEE AND HILARIOUS XDD
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this kid sounds cute haha
LimeSmoothie chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
holy fuck... as if!

my parents would never let me finish my 'interactions' inside... or outside :P

lucky kid!
LimeSmoothie chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
uh kael is being such a jerky jerk face :(
Language Lover chapter 30 . 2/13/2009
It would be really cool if Madeline and Kael rebecome friends. I want to know what happened to them.
Eleira chapter 30 . 2/3/2009
Wow! I just happened to stumble upon this while browsing through random stories. At first I was just curious, but seriously, I became addicted! I devoured this whole thing in what, three days? And let me tell you, those chapters mean serious hours of reading. The thing I love the most about the story is the style! Oh my gosh, Kael is SO funny! When I say LOL I mean it literally. I wish I could spend the whole day in his head (or, on second thought, maybe not). Again, it was so genuine, and just plain hilarious to read. Kael is such a great character. Just to point out that I am neither gay or a guy, so this story really is enjoyable for many ppl. It absolutely needs to be made into a book! I really enjoyed it, and that's more than I can say for most stories I read, especially since this is so not the typical story I would choose. Really, I love all the characters and you should:

a)make a sequel about Kael and Aeson (of course!)

b)make a (is it called a prequel? huh?) about Aeson and Kyle

c) make another "prequel" about Sasha and his "coming out" or previous love stories

d) write Kyle's story, we missed it and it sucks!

e) All of the above

The obvious answer is e.

I know you don't have much time on your hands, but seriously you're a great writer and I need some more!

:P
Ryette chapter 30 . 12/19/2008
I'm in LOVE with this story. Kael is so cute and Aeson is so ah! Really nice work :)
Ryushinoreza Naosegawa chapter 30 . 12/13/2008
yeah...I really love Kael...he is the coolest,hottest, and sexiest kid...ever...! Oh...I really love this story...its so cute,so hot, so sexy...!OMG! I'm fucking addicted with this story...and its one of my fucking favorite...! ya' know...I love you for writing this story.
139 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »