Reviews for Chronicles of Avairean: Infused Magic
jlhc chapter 23 . 9/23/2008
I'm glad your own charries are as confused as myself...Yay for the enlightening author's note. Wot Keep 'em coming
jlhc chapter 22 . 9/23/2008
"Xa’du answered, also in Catrii,"

Is Carrii supposed to be like that or should it be Catrik? Woot, new cast member.
jlhc chapter 21 . 9/23/2008
What-Wha-What? ...You just killed off three main charries with no warning...Ta'ra, Ka'na, Kari...*pouts**is depressed* Meanie-head. I am a lover of killing off favorite charries but you just killed three in the same chapter. *pouts**follows the other side of the sword edge*
jlhc chapter 18 . 6/1/2008
Wo! You actually updated! We! You haven't been on in forever, & I'm glad it was this one you chose to update. I read that Kari was pregnant & I was completely shocked. I thought I had to go re-read EVERYTHING...I was sure I would have noticed that happening, then read the next 2 sentences. Heh. Oh...all the suspense. Don't keep everyone waiting to long for your next updates. Love your writing!
jlhc chapter 17 . 5/6/2008
ahh, the end. Hopefully noe day you will continune this, I like it, though you haven't written in it since last year. I liked the characters & now I am curious to Ta're's second betrayal. Bad kitty! Oh well. I enjoyed reading this. :)
jlhc chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
"You’re hopeless.

Only because you lead me." I liked that quote.

Way to end another chapter sadly, 2 in a row. :'( :)
jlhc chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
Well this was a relatively sad & upsetting chapter...I've made time to finish reading this...woot! *continues on*
jlhc chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Had to stop here for now, but I like this so far. Catreks are coolios! I want to read further before I place any opinons on any characters, I'm still trying to assess who I do and do not like. :)
jlhc chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is certainly different and rather interesting. I'm glad there are more chapters already after this one, I'm about to start them. Yay for having 45 minutes of nothing to do in class. At least I'm reading. :)
Casey Drake chapter 17 . 3/1/2008
...Wow... This is awesome, the strong images of each scene...

FoxyWriter chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
-waves- ello!

Finally (sorry) here to return the favor, only to find that this was one of those stories I wanted to finish reading a long time ago! -smacks self- -.- I'll definitely try to read more of this sooner.

I loved this chapter- and I really love the Catrek people xD. The mage was kind of cool...o.O And it seems that Daiyomon is indeed a very special "kitten" -nods-

You're really good with the descriptions - I could see everything as though I was there. For lack of better words, this was wonderfully well-written. :)

Can't wait to read more though! :)

FoxyWriter
Casey Drake chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
Wow. Very vivid, both of these chapters.

Casey Drake chapter 14 . 12/30/2007
Interesting.

Have we met Xa'du?

FoxyWriter chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Great chapter - I like the depth behind their religion. Always like hearing legends xD so cool! _ Your writing style is great as well - I can see the scene clearly xD The cat people are cute too _!

FoxyWriter
thx4allthefish chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Love your story:

1. The comment about Aldein and Adriana - first off, Dai'mon tells Kari to continue telling him about it, but she doesn't... I don't think he would forget that quickly. Secondly, how did she know that? And if you don't want to tell us how she knows, wouldn't Dai'mon at least be curious and ask how she knew?

2. You might want to define the Rangers a little bit more, because you put them into a separate class from the humans in the legend. It isn't clear how they're different from humans.

Anyway, I really like this story. Keep it up!