Reviews for love song
the prophet apathetic chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Ah, I like how you take an idea and make it beautiful and so clearly expressed.

And I like how even in the admission of the superficial, you still romanticize it without being overy the top. You give it the respect it deserves while recognizing its place.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I love that song! Again, this is really good. You don't use a lot of imagery, but rather, pick and choose when it's really necessary, and do so effectively. You speak directly and frankly, which is wonderful, and in a voice that I can personally relate to, and I think most people would feel a pull towards. I loved the stanza about wine vs. champagne, that was a very well employed metaphor that easily could have come off sounding corny. There were a few phrases that are a bit cliche, and stood out from the candid, poetic voice of the piece; lovely reverie, castles in the air, and kisses and courtship in particular. That being said, I liked what you did with the final stanza, especially the last line.

I wasn't even going to review anything else of yours! But I read this and had to say something. It was lovely.
fallin4ualwayz chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i like this one too ALOT P the way im going through ur poems, ill be reviewing all of them i like ur style!