Reviews for Keep It a Secret
Red chapter 1 . 2/25
You have no idea how much I loved this PLEASE WRITE MORE
Girlz'n'Boyz chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
cool very cool liked he ending
FictionFree chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Well, shoot. I think I'm in love with you or something :p but seriously, your one shots are the best. I've read almost all of them at least twice by now, I think. Have a blessed day, love.

-FictionFree
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is amazing! Gosh I really love it! :D heart breaking but true :) x.
Incendiary chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Mother of mothers. O.O Why the hell did you do that?! :S I-I feel so angry and depressed now! TTTT WHY?! D': He was so nice... :(

Is there no continuation? Is this the end? I thought they were going to the same university? Has he found another girl by then? :(

Sincerely,
Blue
chipolata chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Read this for second time. I still find this is beautiful and sad at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
200th reviewer and proud.

BABAM.

I. Love. This.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
It's pretty obvious they have feelings for each other, otherwise he wouldn't care so much if she was avoiding him
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hey, you haven't really gone through any serious heartbreaks, have you? I honestly hope you haven't. I hope you're okay, actually not okay, more than okay. I hope you're feeling great.
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
crying...
Sara chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Heartbreaking :(
Apple Lefrog chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
no matter how many times i read this, my heart cracks just a little each time. it is so obvious that the two have mutual feelings for each other! but sometimes i still that there was a sequel for the two to get together. however, it''s still great!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great work, as always! I really liked this little one shot.
MalloryStryker chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love love love love this. I felt like my heart was breaking when I read that last second. God oblivious people! You have a way to make us feel like we know the characters so well even with just almost 4000 words and we don't even know their names! Just So You Know has always been one of my favourite songs and I have read plenty of One-Shots previously either on FF or FP, but this is undoubtedly the best one. That guy makes me want to drag him from FP and just shake sense into him. Ugh! And the selflessness the girl has makes me want to curl up in a ball and just cry. Gosh. I will become a wreck by the time I have finished going through all your stories.
amessageinabottle chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh no! That's so sad! Loved you story but it was so bitter sweet... I actually feel like crying!
206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »