Reviews for Keep It a Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24
This story gets me EVERY FREAKING TIME!
Just.. sigh. I am a Happy Ending person, so its a torture.. y'know?
Like pain. A pain that one continues to endure, well, because you just can't help it.
And you do know you're awesome, right?

Cheers!
Maria chapter 1 . 5/3
WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS PLEASE
Red chapter 1 . 2/25
You have no idea how much I loved this PLEASE WRITE MORE
Girlz'n'Boyz chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
cool very cool liked he ending
FictionFree chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Well, shoot. I think I'm in love with you or something :p but seriously, your one shots are the best. I've read almost all of them at least twice by now, I think. Have a blessed day, love.

-FictionFree
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is amazing! Gosh I really love it! :D heart breaking but true :) x.
Incendiary chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Mother of mothers. O.O Why the hell did you do that?! :S I-I feel so angry and depressed now! TTTT WHY?! D': He was so nice... :(

Is there no continuation? Is this the end? I thought they were going to the same university? Has he found another girl by then? :(

Sincerely,
Blue
chipolata chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Read this for second time. I still find this is beautiful and sad at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
200th reviewer and proud.

BABAM.

I. Love. This.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
It's pretty obvious they have feelings for each other, otherwise he wouldn't care so much if she was avoiding him
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hey, you haven't really gone through any serious heartbreaks, have you? I honestly hope you haven't. I hope you're okay, actually not okay, more than okay. I hope you're feeling great.
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
crying...
Sara chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Heartbreaking :(
Apple Lefrog chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
no matter how many times i read this, my heart cracks just a little each time. it is so obvious that the two have mutual feelings for each other! but sometimes i still that there was a sequel for the two to get together. however, it''s still great!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great work, as always! I really liked this little one shot.
208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »