Reviews for Keep It a Secret
betrayed by life chapter 1 . 4/17
This is amazing! Gosh I really love it! :D heart breaking but true :) x.
Miss Fuhrer chapter 1 . 2/14
Mother of mothers. O.O Why the hell did you do that?! :S I-I feel so angry and depressed now! TTTT WHY?! D': He was so nice... :(

Is there no continuation? Is this the end? I thought they were going to the same university? Has he found another girl by then? :(

Sincerely,
Blue
chipolata chapter 1 . 2/1
Read this for second time. I still find this is beautiful and sad at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17
200th reviewer and proud.

BABAM.

I. Love. This.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
It's pretty obvious they have feelings for each other, otherwise he wouldn't care so much if she was avoiding him
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hey, you haven't really gone through any serious heartbreaks, have you? I honestly hope you haven't. I hope you're okay, actually not okay, more than okay. I hope you're feeling great.
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
crying...
Sara chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Heartbreaking :(
Apple Lefrog chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
no matter how many times i read this, my heart cracks just a little each time. it is so obvious that the two have mutual feelings for each other! but sometimes i still that there was a sequel for the two to get together. however, it''s still great!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great work, as always! I really liked this little one shot.
MalloryStryker chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love love love love this. I felt like my heart was breaking when I read that last second. God oblivious people! You have a way to make us feel like we know the characters so well even with just almost 4000 words and we don't even know their names! Just So You Know has always been one of my favourite songs and I have read plenty of One-Shots previously either on FF or FP, but this is undoubtedly the best one. That guy makes me want to drag him from FP and just shake sense into him. Ugh! And the selflessness the girl has makes me want to curl up in a ball and just cry. Gosh. I will become a wreck by the time I have finished going through all your stories.
amessageinabottle chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh no! That's so sad! Loved you story but it was so bitter sweet... I actually feel like crying!
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow, why do you have to write so beautiful that I can't hate this story because there is not happy ending? Why does this guy have to break my heart in being with the best friend? This oneshot just breaks my heart since I want the two to be together. Why is he even with the best friend? Why why why . . . ? She can't even tell her best friend. I guess the fact that she is leaving may make it better. Well I just wanted to let you know you wrote this story so beautifully!
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hey there! Your story has been added to the "Oneshot" category of A Drop of Romeo :) Here's the review:

Ali thinks:"Keep It a Secret" will make you sigh—
But in that frustrated, I-love-this-but-oh-dear-god-why? kind of way.
Don't let that deter you. Take it from someone who prefers happy over somber 99.99% of the time. In my time on Fictionpress, I must have read this one-shot at least a dozen times, despite my rocky relationship with the I-love-this-but-oh-dear-god-why? kind of stories. It's painful, but it's just so darn good.
One of the best parts of this story is probably all of the things that are left unsaid. The main character never outright explains how she feels about this guy or why she's avoiding him, but she doesn't really have to because the things she does and the way the two interact is indicative enough for the reader to understand and empathize with her, even though they don't exactly know the method to her madness.
Xoxluurve has this way— this impeccable way— of bringing her characters to life. Even though neither of the main characters' names are known, they still seem like people I could come across in my everyday life. The girl protagonist, who also narrates this story, is clearly in distress during her best friend's Christmas party, and the source of her discomfort is obvious— the male antagonist. He doesn't exactly know why he is antagonizing to her, but he is completely fed up with her, and doesn't try to hide it. He, like the reader, is desperate to find her reason for her constant running away from him. But she keeps it hidden until the very last heart-wrenching second.
Bottom line? No, this is not a fluffy little one-shot for a lonely night pick-me-up. But I have no doubt in my mind that no matter what mood you're in (or what mood you want to be in), you'll be hanging on every single word until you're left completely breathless in the end.
ANONONONONON chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
THAT... THAT CAN'T BE IT! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE?

This is such a good premise for a long well written story by you, Oh, my word, I NEED this to happen.

PLEASE. PLEASE, MAKE THIS HAPPENNNNNNN!
203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »