Reviews for Keep It a Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 14h
Wow !
Dude u r the best ...
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/5
why does it hurts so bad? jee the guy is also in love with shows
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 10/18
After reading the last sentence my heart shattered into a million pieces.
I think the guy knew her feelings because he was eavesdropping when her aunt said she is troubled because of a guy. Maybe her aunt knew the reason.
I really think that they will be together if she didn't keep it a secret, though it means hurting her best friend
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27
Talk about a plot twist! Great work. Too much emotions. I'm going to cry this out.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24
This story gets me EVERY FREAKING TIME!
Just.. sigh. I am a Happy Ending person, so its a torture.. y'know?
Like pain. A pain that one continues to endure, well, because you just can't help it.
And you do know you're awesome, right?

Maria chapter 1 . 5/3
Red chapter 1 . 2/25
You have no idea how much I loved this PLEASE WRITE MORE
Girlz'n'Boyz chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
cool very cool liked he ending
FictionFree chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Well, shoot. I think I'm in love with you or something :p but seriously, your one shots are the best. I've read almost all of them at least twice by now, I think. Have a blessed day, love.

HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is amazing! Gosh I really love it! :D heart breaking but true :) x.
Incendiary chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Mother of mothers. O.O Why the hell did you do that?! :S I-I feel so angry and depressed now! TTTT WHY?! D': He was so nice... :(

Is there no continuation? Is this the end? I thought they were going to the same university? Has he found another girl by then? :(

chipolata chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Read this for second time. I still find this is beautiful and sad at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
200th reviewer and proud.

I. Love. This.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
It's pretty obvious they have feelings for each other, otherwise he wouldn't care so much if she was avoiding him
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hey, you haven't really gone through any serious heartbreaks, have you? I honestly hope you haven't. I hope you're okay, actually not okay, more than okay. I hope you're feeling great.
212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »