Reviews for A Textbook Case
Caisele chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
ohemgeegee

mattie is so like jeffreefukinstar. lol loved the last part
Caisele chapter 11 . 10/11/2009

cute
Caisele chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
edgarlove
kawenchan chapter 32 . 9/7/2009
Oh god, I hope Mattie doesn't blame himself.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I've read a lot of stories with characters based in mental wards, but this is by far the best thus far.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Loving it so far.
VanLichtenstein chapter 32 . 8/14/2009
Update Soon Please!i really like this story so far and i want to know what happens next!
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 32 . 8/5/2009
Oy! Where's the update missy? X3
Chasmodai Blue chapter 32 . 7/13/2009
And then you *stopped*? That's not fair!

That's not fair at all!

Cliffhangers make for such sadness.

Well I really liked this story. Mattie was so amazing to read about because he was very complicated. I love complicated characters.

My secret love is for Rachael though. She was such a good friend.

Your prose was some of the nicest I've read on this site in far too long. It conveyed the story clearly, without being too flat or skimming.

I read through your profile, and I'm sorry you have no internet or time. I hope you find some time to update, and that you get a chance to be happy at university.

Nonetheless, I make pouty face in your general direction.

I will put you on author alert with hope in my heart.
quoiladie chapter 32 . 6/30/2009
this is the most amazing stories ever its so unpredicatable! i couldn't stop reading and i stayed up til 5 am to read up to your current chapter. you are an aspiring author an incredible and very competent in your work there were stories that i love on fictionpress but this was the topnotch i am so speechless i hope you still update on fictionpress but please don't stop writing eventhough it has been like a year
lotrdeana17 chapter 32 . 6/18/2009
I love reading this story. Very interesting relationship. Please continue writing. You're very talented. All the best to you!
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 32 . 5/4/2009
I can't wait until you upload more of this story. I stayed up until midnight last night and finished the first thirty chapters. When I got home from school today I darted to the computer to finish the last two... that's how good this was.

Mattie and Erik are beyond well-thought-out characters. They are amazing and I kept trying to predict how the story was going to go but I didn't imagine anything like this.

I know you haven't updated since December but I really hope you didn't drop this story. It is AMAZING.

]
runaway sheet chapter 32 . 4/12/2009
Wow, you killed off Sari? Umm.. . .. wow? You deal with tragic events well m’dear. I feel numb, literally numb, every time I read this story, even at the romantic bits coz there’s this fear that everything’s going to go downhill. You do stuff like that really well.

Why no updatie? *tear* I suppose it must be hard for you to write the next bit. I know it would for me. Making my characters sad is really hard. But! You have to plough on. Defeat your inner weak-stuff! Fight it! Then, grab it and treat it to your next update! C’mon, the need to know whether Matthias will be fine or will claw Eric’s eyes out and how all this ends and where he’ll go now that he has no fam and what about the family gettogether of Eric? Gyah! Answer me!
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »