Reviews for A Textbook Case
CrimsonVampirewerewolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this story was wicked kewl...is this the end or are you gonna update? or make a sequel or something
Keona Raynalise chapter 32 . 3/20/2009
PLEZ UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY AND ITS AMMAZIN! Im adicted! I LOVE Mattie HE ROX! hehe Plz update soon?
runaway sheet chapter 25 . 3/8/2009
AH! Iloveyou! *glomp*

Please update more updates and I should be reading more of this unless you take it down :0 I feel so bad for Erik b/c his whole career is on the brink with Matthias' plans and whatnot. It gets me mad at Mattie b/c I know how much work goes into getting a darn degree. *slaps Matthias on wrist, then sprawls away*
Midnights Scream chapter 32 . 3/1/2009
*snffile* poor Matthias. Just when everything was getting to be perfect his mom was stupid and now he's sad and it's ruined! Great job!
firestar267 chapter 31 . 2/10/2009
wow.

as long as i would love to make this review for you, i honestly dont have that much time - but trust me 'wow' pretty much covers it! this is amazing...so real, you describe emotions perfectly - its amazing. i cant wait for an update!
kandigurrl45 chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Hi, I really like the story so far, but as a psych student I would just like to point out that schizophrenics do not have more than one personality. Multiple Personalities are part of Dissociative identity Disorder according to the DSM.
kepteinen chapter 32 . 1/18/2009
I LOVE YOU.

UPDATE SOON.

CAPS BECAUSE I'M OH I DUNNO HEART YOU.
Oki3xDoki3 chapter 32 . 1/12/2009
i love this so much, i read it for like...5 hours straight.
Brittany chapter 32 . 1/8/2009
Oh my god thats so sad it made me want to cry.
Faith Adeline chapter 32 . 1/4/2009
Aw, I feel so bad for Mattie :(. Good job, I really enjoyed reading the chapter. I hope you had a good Christmas! Keep it up and update soon :)

Faith
uniqueindividual chapter 32 . 1/3/2009
Aw, that's so sad!
uniqueindividual chapter 31 . 1/3/2009
yay for cats!
chrnoskitty chapter 32 . 1/3/2009
I've been reading this story the past few days. It's really, really great. You do have a few typos and tense problems, but I think we all do.

I must say that my favourite parts have been: The greeting Erik received (Stabbed in leg by pen), Mattie running off (I chuckled), Most of Matthias' dialogue - He's so cheeky, there's barely been a chapter where I didn't giggle at his insolence, Teddy the cat (Who... I think needs a box set up in Erik's room, or at least some food brought to him), and... Well, Mattie's reaction to his mother's death. You've really allowed me to assimilate with your characters, so, for that, I applaud you.
uniqueindividual chapter 28 . 1/3/2009
I love Seth! I would totally try to date him if he was straight and...you know...real.
uniqueindividual chapter 27 . 1/3/2009
Derek is a bitch, I hope he gets charged with sexual and physical assault.
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »