Reviews for A Textbook Case
uniqueindividual chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
fun!
uniqueindividual chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
ah! :) sexually embarrassed intern! So CUTE!
uniqueindividual chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Aww he's so nice...and will get killed someday with his niceness.
uniqueindividual chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
being sedated sounds like it would suck to lose control, but also be kinda nice with the relaxation.
uniqueindividual chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Bringing out the rank is always a good idea to get someone to do something, good show.
uniqueindividual chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Whoa! Mattie is so cool! I like his perspective so much!
uniqueindividual chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
sounds like a cool guy to talk to as long as he was restrained somehow.
uniqueindividual chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
I like Mattie. Yes I'm calling him Mattie. But I didn't like how he stabbed someone. or whatever he did to that doctor with the stir stick.
uniqueindividual chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
I don't even want to know what he did with the coffee stick.
Midnights Scream chapter 31 . 1/1/2009
wow. Matthias has a BIG day! I'm glad that him and Erik are bonding in some weird fashion. Cute!
The Sham chapter 32 . 12/31/2008
OH NOES! OMG.

Sad.

Poor Mattie. *sniffle*

For Christmas. . . I got. . . .PRESENTS :O
Liviania chapter 32 . 12/31/2008
I got a set of earrings and book gift cards.

Definitely a sad Christmas chapter. And things had been going kinda well for Mattie.

Livi
Cattails chapter 32 . 12/28/2008
Not on the 19th this time :( But this is a good thing...cuz the chapter came sooner... :D Aw, it was sad :( I knew Sari wasn't going to last. Poor Mattie! Seriously, will he ever get over this? I hope he does... Urk, but really, that's a pretty terrible turn of events for him, especially on Christmas! And Erik had had a whole day planned... I just want to hug Mattie :(
gummishiip chapter 32 . 12/28/2008
Oh my. That was so amazing, I was flailing at the screen for the last half of this chapter, no lie. eusfkjhsjjsc,mj thank you for writing this! hope to see an update soon~
TheLadyPendragon chapter 32 . 12/28/2008
Poor Mattie. I feel so bad for him. I'm like Erik, though. I held no attachment to his psycho-depressed mother, I just feel bad for him. But I couldn't say I didn't see this coming. I mean, I guessed it would be Sari as soon as you said someone would die, though I hoped it was the Nazi nurse. Imean, I know you aren't cruel enough to kill the main boys. Happy few days after Christmas, by the way. :)
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »