Reviews for A Textbook Case
fam chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
I LOVE this!its the best! so please update

p.s. screw work ...it doesnt care about you as much as we do :)
stellar explosion chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
I LOVE YOU.

Er - sorry... was that too soon? Please forgive me, I'm just excited to have found this story. I have no patience and a short attention span, so most stories here on FictionPress, I don't spend more than a few seconds on before I decide to hit the back button. Most are just simply, well, boring. There are many good writers and there are many good plots, but it's rare when the two actually meet and form a well written, exciting, thought provoking story. And that, my dear, is what you have here. I was completely roped in by the first few chapters, and now that I've read it all the way through with only a break to sleep for the night, I'm too involved to look away (much like our sweet Erik, huh?). There are so many things I love about this story that listing them would take so much time we'd both probably be dead before I finished. Especially in this chapter - it's probably my favorite. The last bit was so emotional. I'd be a liar if I said my eyes didn't tear up. I really feel for these characters and I can't wait to see what happens next. What an awful spot to leave off on!

Please update soon! I've already written enough so I'll let you get back to writing. Which is what you're doing, right? It better be!
alilypea chapter 24 . 6/12/2008
Oh yes, I love question Matthias' confusing motives hour. It's always good fun. Why can't I begin to write like you? It's so amazing.

I feel so sad for Matthias in this chapter because of his rage and the way he is feeling over the possibility of Erik leaving him. It's so well written and I really need to go over the entirety of my stories now because they simply don't measure up lol.
alilypea chapter 23 . 6/12/2008
This is certainly intriguing, having Matthias in Erik's territory now. I love how on edge it makes Erik and the fact that Matthias is actually nervous about it. I love the comment Matthias makes about Erik "tapping a pen against a clip board".

I love this chapter as usual.

You need to get online more, I miss you!
PinkValiant chapter 24 . 6/12/2008
Omg! Omg, omg, yay! I really really enjoyed the last two chapters. This one kinda made me...giggle, as pathetic and imature as that sounds. Just the dialogue exchange is brilliant and witty and I think that's what I love the most. I might have already said that but you have a real knack for writing, for your age hehe. Hope your enjoying those ball-jointed dolls, aren't they effing expensive though? Do you buy them imported from japan? Anyway, I'm really glad you picked up ATC again, and I'm really glad I'm reading it again too! :)
alilypea chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
I don't like Amber, partially because I hate the oh just give up attitude that a lot of medical professionals have and partially because she has th same name as Cut Throat Bitch from House who is fascinatingly a lot like this character.

I also really don't like Matthias' mum but that may change, I never know with you. This is the most fascinating chapter of all of them I think because of how we see Matthias react to Anne's comments in protection of his mother.
alilypea chapter 21 . 6/12/2008
I've probably reviewed this chapter before now but I feel the need to do it again.

The awareness Mattias shows for himself in this chapter is extremely well written and enjoyable because of the intricacy of his thoughts. I wish I could write like you.

Rachel is so likeable to me, especially when she comments on the fact that she has looked down her pants on occasion.

I love that we finally get to see his mum. It's brilliant.
DeletionImminent chapter 24 . 6/12/2008
Ah! He doesn't care!

Jeez, your chapters are always so awesome. I wonder what Matthias is really after, now. I know he had his grand plan in the beginning, and Erik is falling inot it and all, but i think Matthias is falling into it more than anyone else. Oh, the webs he weaves, haha.

Anyways, my dear, you're awesome for updating and i love this chapter. Matthias actually showing emotion that doesn't seem to be planned and. or hidden. loverly.
Faith Adeline chapter 24 . 6/11/2008
good chapter, I liked it. I was like, aww, when he hugged him at the end. Cute moment, lol. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
TheLadyPendragon chapter 24 . 6/11/2008
this chapter was awesome! I'm glad that silly Erik is finally realizing his feelings and I hope Mattie starts to think of Erik as more than a game soon. I'm actually happy about the 15 chapter thing. I was sad for a sec when you said it was almost over but then you said 15 more chapters left and I thought yay! lol update when you can-hopefully soon.
Cattails chapter 24 . 6/11/2008
Well, although Matthias' plan failed last chapter, it appears to be working now... Yay? Yes, yay It'll help Erik out in the long-run! ...maybe. Eh, I'm sure it'll work out :P Ah, this chapter was so cute! I would say Matthias needs a hug, but...he got one! Yay! XD I hope Erik sticks with his case...he really should. Ah, I can't get over how cute this is! Anyway...looking forward to the next chapter! And I'm excited that there's so many chapters left! (I like long stories... :D)
CakeForEveryone chapter 24 . 6/11/2008
Oh!

This was an awesome chapter! I can't wait to see how this story wraps up...at the same time that's going to be so heartbreaking to read the final chapter.

Thanks for being an awesome writer!

Can't wait to read more!
Liviania chapter 23 . 6/10/2008
Nah, I'll not throw stuff. I've been gone too.

Heh, Matthias is foiled by nature. I am absolutely not surprised that he likes Poe.

Livi
CakeForEveryone chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
You are forgiven!

Only because this was an amazing chapter!

Sorry to hear about your Grandma!

Can't wait to read more
Synthetic Ecstasy chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
-throws shoe at for the sake that you might need some shoes- Never know when you might need one. Or two.

Anyway.

Matthias is such a quirky character. I feel somewhat sorry for Erik, he has no idea what's going on, the poor thing.

Loving this story. It's unique and quite different, what with pen-stabbing teenagers and push-over wannabe-doctors. x3 Keep it up, I'll be avidly waiting for the next installment.
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »