Reviews for The Sum of Two
xEutopiax chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Hey!

I like your style of writing, it flows with this piece. All your pieces actually.

Perhaps though you're overusing the parenthesis and italics. It's not hard to read, but their every where. You should let the words be interpreted by whoever is reading them.

Your piece is like poetry, it's bitter sweet, and I really liked reading it. The dialog went along, it confused me sometimes, but in the end I understood what was happening most of the time.

So Good Work!

-Kaiyako K.
Distilledfx chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow... I was going to review this for the Review Game, but it's too hard to follow. Your writing and ideas are beautiful, but it is very hard to understand what is happening. It's between a song and poetry and a story, and despite having trouble comprehending what you were talking about, I couldn't stop reading it. At the end I wasn't sure if she was a robot or a hybrid or what and if he was a robot or not. It was crazy, like a stream of thought more than anything.

Definitely weird, interesting reading. Nice work
Doxology chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow. I don't really know what to say. This is just a story (obviously), it's prose, but it isn't just prose, it's poetry. I just adore it.

There was one part that I was a little confused on, "“There was no night,” she clipped. Only a moon now, and you must run.” But he could not let go." The quotes somehow threw me off.

Anyways, this is definitely going on my favorites.

Peace and love