Reviews for Jude
carefullyironic chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
ek i love it
Miss Mysty chapter 12 . 2/15/2008
I know it's a day late, but do I still get a Dumbo Julian plushie? *grabs one from the pile and giggles evilly*

I love this story; it's extremely entertaining, and funny and apropriately serious. Flynn is an awesome character, too. Be sure to keep writing, because I'll keep reviewing!
demented cookies chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
wow...complicated...or to ME that is. i think everything's complicated. please PLEASE write more!
Helizabeth chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
it's cyber-plushie Dumbo Julians! oh, and that was kinda confusing. but still good, it sounded kinda like a filler chappy
teethandlungs chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
OMG WHAT?

O_O is flynn a bad guy? is he plotting with jakob?

the supsense

is

KILLING

me

!

(yayz for dumbo(
narcissistic chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
aw poor jude. lol that was kind of a random chapter.
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
this should be very interesting.:) I wonder how's he's going to get out of this when he seems so out of it as it is. :) good job and you always keep my interest!
teethandlungs chapter 11 . 2/7/2008
oh...my god.

this story is blowing my mind away. it's freakin original, i don't think i've come across another slash story dealing with undercover special ops peopl. mega props.

and so i'm freaking out because i don't want julian to be shot. and i really want him to be with brian, even if he might be too old for brian. it really sucks that he can't remember anything, WAHH what if he slept with flynn? i hope not. i like flynn but...yeah. imma shut up now. cannot WAIT for an update :D
Lost Griffin chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
aack! You must write more! :)
narcissistic chapter 11 . 1/31/2008
no! dont die!
The Sham chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Oh, cliffy! Keep it up, can't wait to read more!
shadowphoenix3000 chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Jude's hazy thoughts make me laugh. D Nice cliffhanger!
Helizabeth chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
that is spacey. wow. he sounds more high than sick. but whatever.
Midnights Scream chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
There wasn't much to it, but you really just can't help, but love Flynn...he makes himself so lovable. :)
The Sham chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
Good chapter, but when are Brian and "Jude" going to hook up?
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »