Reviews for Jude
narcissistic chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
flynn is just addicting. you cant hate a perverted man. lol its impossible.
Helizabeth chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
i love Flynn! he sounds kinda like some of my friends. that last part was hilarious. course, it is 1:45am and i'm not tired cause i've been watching Burn Notice, and it strikes me as a little odd that i should be watching/reading about special ops agents today. course, in Burn Notice there is the trigger happy girl. you need someone who's trigger happy. is Jude/Julian trigger happy? did he really sleep with Flynn? is Flynn gonna tell him he did even if he didn't just to mess with his head? i'm gonna stop rambling now
Meri chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
ah but he was meant for more then just being a side character...as in jude/julians love interest! screw brian!...well not literally...as i'm trying to say...and he's alright...so keep him around...just not with jude/julian!
Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
I didn't expect him to tell the truth, but that's cool. And we got some of his past which is even better. :) good job!
Songes chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
You're such a great writer. I love your story so much. Bravo.
super-dorothy chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
Great so far, can't wait to see more.

I actually can't think of any con crit to add, which is probably a good sign.

Keep writing!
The Sham chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
Excellent chapter, i loved it! keep it up, can't wait for more
Helizabeth chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
and he meets Flynn as violins play and they run towards each other in slow-motion. kind of. not really. it'd be cool tho. Brian is hilarious. keep writing!
narcissistic chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
lol i like the permiscuous julian...he was kinda a whore wasnt he? yay whore julian!
bee bee chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
lalalalove it.

can't wait to read more.

keep up the amazing work.

oh and brian's freakout was adorable. and brilliant. : ]]
meri chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
pft scre brian! julian/jude needs to hook up with flynn!
Amandine chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
don't know why jude had to tell brian the saying he's shy but slutty when he really want someone(aka jakob) would have been are a lot of people with double personalities or who have different all i see, jude's cover was quite intact,he didn't need to tell brian. it's sad cause you missed the "clark kent/superman" comic and angst maybe it wasn't your point.
Please Don't Hold Back chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
I really like this story alot. Not only is the writing nice on it's own (flowing nicely and having very few, if any, mistakes)the story idea is beyond sensational. I really like Jude...and sexy Flynn (*snort*). Please update soon because this is defintely one of my favorite stories that are still being updated and I don't know how long I'll be able to wait without going crazy and exploding.
Helizabeth chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
that's just a little bit...FUCKING HILARIOUS! BRIAN THINKS HE'S A MAN WHORE! HAHAHA! that is really funny tho, "sexy Flynn"! lol! good chappy!
The Sham chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Wow. Great chapter. Funny, amusing, I really hate that Jakob kid. he gives me the heepy-jeebys *Shudders*. I liked it, keep it up!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »