Reviews for Jude
Behind-these-eyes chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Haha... It would be so easy to just let Brian think that, wouldn't it? It least he wouldn't be so suspicious all the time.
narcissistic chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
lol a whore...omge thats like classic...but kinda makes sence...funny.
purple sea chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
wow this story is really good. keep up the good work.
The Sham chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Excellent chapter, I loved it! Keep updating. i hope Jude and Brian hook up. . . . .
Helizabeth chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
an all gay cast is new and fresh! so, Jude has a thing for horny psychopathic murderers. wow, he needs a good ol' dose of Flynn! sorry, that was uncalled for, but i thought it was kinda funny! poor Jude, getting "angsty and crap"! good chappy!
happy bunny's apprentice chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
hee hee... peanut butter... hee hee
Skeptic's Helper chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
I did't really ever plan on reviewing (it takes so much time when you're just trying to read chapters between classes) but that whole little bit about badly written slash stories? Just too funny not to tell you how funny it was...Lines like those are what keep comedy alive...The joyful irony...
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
:) I love Jude! He's officially amazing and I wonder how he feels about all of this. :) really good and can't wait for more. Brian is just looking out for Jude not obessed...yet anyway. Good job and I like it a lot. :)
UnknownHypocrite chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Very kool. I like it very much. Keep going...
The Sham chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Wow! Great chapter, but what's Brian going to do? update soon, please! I love your story!
Helizabeth chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
weird. wow, so new gay character to add to the suspense! i love it! muahahahaha!it seems like everyone is gay, and i think that might be overdoing it just a little, but i don't really care. as long as there aren't any intimate, very detailed sex scenes, I'll keep reading. good chappy!
Roman Candles chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
I love this story! The characters are awesome and the plot is very interesting. Please update soon!
narcissistic chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
i must have been blind not to think that he had a thing for him...jude is manipulative and really i luv it. lol but its part of the job description lol.
Sumire Cherise chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
I think that using Brian's pov was a brilliant way to bring him into the story without throwing off the plot in some wild crazy effort to make him more important and not making it so subtle it wouldn't work. Lovely chapter. )
relapse into change chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
this story and your writing is soso amazing

i reallyreally liked this chapter

can't wait to find out what happens next :]
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »