Reviews for Jude
Helizabeth chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
stupid Grandma. sux to be him! wait, how did Grandma know that he was with his boyfriend? did i miss somethin? i feel so lost! no! good chappy!
Orangeena chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Super cute beginning- great idea with the plot. Hope for more soon!
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
This is a unique idea and I really like it. :) good job and it kinda saddens me that the next chapter will be in Brian's POV I feel like I'm going to miss something important, but I'm sure you have your reasons. I like Jude a lot!:)
Amandine chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
good and interesting so is so bad it's funny.

did you watch the korean movie "she's on duty"? it's about a policewoman who go undercover in high 's just a pretext for funny and romantic moments.i really like this movie.

see you next uupdate :-)
Carlette chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
haha! Uh oh! Stupid grandma!

I love Brain :) He's so sweet, how can you NOT like him?

I can't wait for an update!
Carlette chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
I love the character of Jude too! I love how he can seem so innocent when he really isn't.

"It would work wonderfully on anyone else, but to me he just sounds like a dog with emphysema."

That made me laugh for some reason. xD
Carlette chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Uh oh, I wonder what he's going to do to explain himself...
Carlette chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Love the idea of the plot! I haven't read anything like it.

Poor Jude... having to deal with those two... well, mostly Mel, Brian's fine.
Carlette chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It's pretty good so far!

I saw the pictures of all the characters... and wow! hehe

I'll keep reading _
relapse into change chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
aww, i love this story

and jude is awesome :)
Mell8 chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
This is adorable! I love how you're writing Jude. His personality kept me smiling. I feel kind of bad for him though because of his past. I hope he's able to learn to read better over the course of the semester and that some of his dislike for "trust fund brats" wears off. Brian seems like a great kid and it's sad that Jude is going to destroy him.

Update soon! I want to know how the club is going to go. The hard to get attitude is perfect and I love his outfit!
Helizabeth chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
yay! cool way to spell Jakob. i love Jude! so, is he bi, gay, or straight? i think he should be gay. just because i love gay guys! UPDATE SOON!
Helizabeth chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
you love reviews and i love your story! so are Jude and Flynn together? cause i love gay stories!
Behind-these-eyes chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Yeah. I love Jude too. He's so much fun to read.
calamity jane chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Yah an update! I like Flynn, the way he deals w/Jude is very funny! Looking forward to finding out what happens when he meets Murdock.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »