Reviews for Indulge Me, Baby
prongsi chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
heyy )) ilove this storyy))

i hope youll update soon
sunny chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
ME like. Update soon!
anon chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
please update soon!

x
Lolcano chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
God. Suspense is a killer. I think spontaneous combustion would be a good end to this. Shoot me before I die of suspense!

Update soon!
Not Who I Look Like chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Yay! I luv it! U have 2 update soon!
centenarian chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
Okay, you've got my attention with your story. It's nice, well written with an interesting plot and all. So...yeah. Update soon.
a.mooch chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
Very nice evil laugh XD. Yes, you have converted me. And I'll start writing... soon... I already have chapters written... but I want to be sure that I'm actually going to finish the story before I publish... _

And an update! YAY FOR UPDATES! Two months is a little much... isn't it? The only thing is that it might be easier to speed up any romance between Arly and Tanner with having them interact more... that may help. SMILES! Wow... I must really like this story, I don't usually write reviews this long...

-Evil Angel of DOOM
Oyuki chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
i don't like avery. hasn't he ever put himself in someone else's shoes? he's selfish. and tanner? what does he want? i have a feeling that skank is going to do something... i don't know what, but something. please have more soon. i really do want to find out if tanner wants to make arley his sex slave.
shepromised-shelied chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
Wow. Awesome chapter. Hm, I want toast now. That's just what your

stories do to me. They make me HUNGRY. Pfft. For Tanner, that is.

I could just eat him up, or make him MY sex slave.

Okay, you wanted constructive criticism, right? Well, I'd like for

Arley to be a little better liked. And what's up with all the

bitchy girls? I'd love for you to concentrate more on the Breakfast

Club, and PLEASE make your chapters a tiny bit longer!

Okay that's all I have to say.

Keep going, you're doing great.

Love you
cat10985 chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
AH! i just started to read this and i love it! but seriously a cliff hanger! update soon PLEASE! i need to know what is going to happen
Emery Sky chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
get to work with less gay ideas for the next NOW! minion :) good chapter TOO SHORT you drive me crazy
Capt.Spaztastic chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
I love this story!

Keep it up!
DetachedAngel777 chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
i love the story and the characters. Update ASAP
Oyuki chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
i wish avery would know about the things that arley went through. maybe that would make a little more sympathetic. but i could understand how he feels. she's an intruder that he's always known about.
a.mooch chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
*lowers pitchfork slowly* I was WONDERING when you were going to update! Hehe, I have to say that this story is much more realisic in terms of the characters. She's in turmoil- me like it like that! :D but seriously, I do think that this is actually better. I suggest that you have speedier updates- people actually like your story! Speaking of which, I should begin to write *laughes nervously*. But, in summary, I now like this story better :). The characters are much more real, but it would be appriciated if you were to put in more of the other people, I don't really understand the new characters.

But good story!