Reviews for Shadow Fighter Fumi
Niki Tori chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was a good first installment. This is a very neat idea you've developed! I am curious to see what will happen next.

Much Love and Many Hugs!

Niki T.
RedAkusha chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was good! oh, and thank you also because you reviewed my story. Do continue reading my story, I would appreciate it if you comment my story again. Merry Christmas (2009)
XKuroxYukiTenshiX chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I relly like your story it was realy decriptive and good and yor a relly gud writer.
Senkai Ninja chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
An interesting beginning to what looks like an interesting story! I certainly wasn't expecting Fumi's sparring partner to be her sister, and I liked Kyoko posing as a shadow to avoid detection. I'm expecting another chapter soon! :P
Animate84 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Thank you all very much for commenting.

I will continue, I ain't finished with this story. Thanks for encouraging me to continiue. You guys are great.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
NakeDEyeSheriFf chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
So... great...

Now this is originality... i like the way you described the relationship between the two sisters... although... the cause of kyoko's death was pictured as some kind of random accident... nonetheless... this intrigued me... As i were reading the words... i could pictured the whole scene in my mind... i want to see what happens next...

come to think of it... if Fumi has a spectre for a sparring partner... then it might be possible that her future opponents have some kind of wierd secrets with them as well... O_O...

i like it... i will defenitley wait for the next chapter...
Fuyuzuki Yukina chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Really interesting story. So, I take it that Kyoko dwells in Fumi's shadow? ; And I'm kinda intrigued with the 'unfinished promise' Fumi's talking about.

A bit clarification with the punctuations, too, like in the 'She is my shadow My sister My sparring partner' part. Other than that, I have no more comments.

Keep up the good work and thanks for reading my story, by the way

-Yuki
MelOta chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Intresting.. Like it so far look forward to read the rest!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is a pretty interesting story. I'm actually getting a little hooked from the first chapter, which is a rare occurance on my behalf.

Please update soon!

If you have the time, feel free to check out my works as well.
Madness-Soldier chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Interesting concept to write about. It essence, it is reminescent of Unknown from Tekken Tag, however that may be just my opinion. Anywho, for just a bit of CC, you tend to shift from present tense to past tense very often in your sentence structure. It actually didn't bother me that much, but it may confuse some so you might want to address that. Other than that, I have given you your first review, and good job and I'll be looking out for more of this. Good luck.