Reviews for In the Paws of a Kitten
Darkness.Is.Energy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I saw the word kitten in the summary so I just had to click. I really like this, looking forward to where it is going.
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
1.)Grammar error-and her frayed claws felt as though the(y) could fall of(f) any moment...

2.)and her shaking legs could support her no more(,) giving away to collapse her body...

Um, about the last sentence...

Before it became too late for what? Was that an intended cliffie?

*wiggles eyebrows*

Very good. A lot like Warriors. Update soon.:)

-Ramen
FoxyWriter chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
sweet cats... I love cats well, great story so far! Looking forward to see where this'll lead to :o and poor cat, hope the little kittens'll be all right!

Descriptions were great too - I could visualize it perfectly, as though I was there witnessing the scene :o good work _

FoxyWriter
A Sweet Escape chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
amazing! ] it was so descriptive i felt like i was ther! IT WAS BRILLIANT!

Katt

LOVE YOU DAHHING! xoxo
Kaikie chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
! Aww! That's so sweet. I understand what you're doing with the different perspective, but I wonder, will the cat be intelligent? Will it be able to understand words, or just tone of voice and a few words that are repeated over and over?

It's a good idea, now you just need to write more ;)

I shall try to reveiw as much as possible, thanks for letting me know that you posted this! My favorite animals are cats, and I'm bound to like your story :)

Happy writing!

Kaikie
Zeful chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This was a good story, I don't see why you were so concerned. You've taken a interesting (and unique) concept and ran with it.

However you were right that this isn't a story I would normally seek out. It's still good just not my flavor of cola.
Whitney Carter chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Most intriguing. In a very short chapter you have endeared this feline to us and produced an alliance to her. I’ve never seen a story focus on an animal before, either. Very good!