Reviews for Love Notes
Aea chapter 2 . 4/8
Hahahaha i love this story! it's tooooo cute 3
pastelcolors chapter 2 . 1/2
Mmmmm, I don't really like you way you end the chapters, but it's a really cute story.
Belly boo1099 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
omg, amazing, simple amazing. Im really angry that I didnt get to know their names but its also makes me love it more, a it makes it more mysterious!
BANANANANA chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
CAN I JUST APPLAUD YOU ON YOUR WONDERFUL STORY? IMMA APPLAUD YOU.
*Slow claps until you feel awkward*
BUT ANY WHO. GREAT STORY. LOVED FOLLOW-UP. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. HAPPY JAMBALAYA.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I love this soooooo much! This is one of my favorite one(two) shots:D
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Oh, that's just mean ... I really wanted to know what their names were ... Ugh! But, anyway, great story! I loved it :) and though I wish for a next chapter to this, I know it's never gonna happen ... You're a great writer! :-)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very interesting, so far ... I can't wait to read what's next :) ...
The Broken Idealist chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Tch. Sadist.

All I can say is that this was absolutely amazing and adorable in every way possible. You're an artist, and I love how you did their first meeting. However -

(REVEEENNGGEEE)
mysterygirl124 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Aww! A story that really Made my day :)
fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
just read your profile haha, well i will just have to be comforted by the fact you've written 10 other stories. good luck with painting!
fan chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
wow you posted this 5 years ago! ok so i dont know if you still write (i hope you do) or if you still like this one-now-two shot (how could you not?!) but i loved this so much. this has got to be one of my favourite short stories, across genres and various forms of print. so yeh, just congratulations i guess :)
amessageinabottle chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
really cute story... had an idiotic smile on my face the whole time reading it :)
Revolving Circles chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So cute!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Lololollol, I remember reading this a long time ago and enjoying it. Here's my somewhat late review.
Be-U-tiful chapter 2 . 12/29/2012