Reviews for ephemeral
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is so breathtaking, the imagery here is excellent.

I would love opinions on my work from a talented writer like yourself, it would really mean a lot to me!
Isca chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oxygen machines exhale bits of people's aura...that's a stunning thought... :)
Renate Seline Zaz chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I really loved the second and third lines, but the first one felt jarring. The words seemed too harsh for the softness of the second and third-what would have been the soft, just-the-barest-hint-of-autumn-breeze feeling of the poem overall.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Really pretty image here. I can see it very clearly. And yet it has this haunting quality. Lovely. Keep writing! :)
Captain Walsh chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
now this is a real haiku!
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wonderful imagery conveyed in a highly original style. I love how this differs from typical poems about autumn. They tend to slide into mediocre vocabulary and overused images, but this haiku is not only strong and distinct but also very pretty.
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
First of all, thank you very much for your kind review. Much appreciated, as always. I must try to look your work up more often, as it's wonderfull stuff!

This poem is no exception. It has a soft, sighing quality to it, quite autumnal. A good rhythm, and well worded. A very good haiku, much enjoyed reading. Well done, indeed.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Very visual, and yet with a hint of mystery at the same time. I like how the images burst quickly, and remain vivid. Great haiku. MD:77.
lymli chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
that's a melancholic imagery but it's nice too.