Reviews for Those Stupid Butterflies
WolfEyedAlice chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
awwwwwww please update this :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i'm serious, if you dont i'll be begging you to let me adopt it :P

!
gali-o chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Omigawd! I like, super duper like this pair helluva lot! And a bit remind me of one Clamp's infamous pairing Kurogane/Fye.

But still, I love you a lot for writing this fiction, so pretty pretty pretty please updating please? I'll like giving you one of my stuffed white bunny with adorable red eyes holding an axe with creepy smile?

My email is gfphidias at yahoo dot com, just in case you want to reply.

Hava good day!
heyitsstupidme chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
oh how can ethy be so blind zen is so adorable and they fit together perfectly and i luv this story but winter storm's even more you know your storys all have some similarities but the characters all have their own personalities :)
Mz.Rainbow chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMG I love this story I hope you finish it! :-)
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Stubborn peoples are the best when they finally give in. :) SO he needs to give in.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
That was only ONE day. This is going to be fun.
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
I FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS STORY!

I love Zen, I love Ethan, I love it all! I love the way you write too!

Sigh, please update soon? Pretty please?
Duuude chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, I think I'm in love with Zen. He is the cutest, spazziest, most hilarious person in the world. I LOVE the "Ethan, my son" I practically died. He's so friggin dramatic, it's almost beautiful. They're such polar opposites. This as a movie would have me falling out of my seat, not that it already isn't. I really do hope you update soon. This is amazing and I want to kidnap Zen forever and ever.

And an another LOL to the youtube video. it's funny how an incident happens and then suddenly BAM! It's on youtube. It's not very cool finding your face on youtube. I was just an innocent bystander (who happened to be lmao-ing)!

ALSO OMG YOU LAST UPDATED IN 2008 ! NO! THE SPAZZINESS MUST LIVE ON! IT MUST! WHHYY :( PORQUUEE! POURQOI!

Please come back and update, I'm having withdrawal symptoms, this very moment. I'm convulsing as we speak. You. Must -GASP- Update. Soon -Faints-

PS PLEASE
Addie chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Oh.. my.. god... please.. finish this. Ethan - I love him. Zen - I love him more.

The characters... they're so horrifyingly real... Ugh. 8D

This thing is so FREAKING AWESOME! :D

I'd love to read more! :D
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Fabulous. Just fabulous. So well written, I really enjoyed every word. The cool, dispassonate Ethan with his perfectly controlled cold clinical life to the bird of paradise that is Zen, multi coloured in body, mind and soul, overflowing with zest for life.

I look forward very much to the next chapter. Thank you for such lovely entertainment.
bcblues chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
This is hilarious- I don't know which of them I love more! It would be wonderful if you were able to continue it :)
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
OMG! I luved Bubbles but now I luv this! One of the reasons is this chapter, or rather the music mentioned in this chapter. Can't believe Zen likes Nightwish! It's my all time fave!
ZeOnlyOne chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Oh, my! Are you planning on updating this anytime soon? I'm so hooked, it's adorable! Zen is so endearing, easily one of the best characters I've seen. I'm eager to see how these two Soul Mates work it out, haha.
house of flies chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
dude zen is so neato. you should so totally update to make the stars shine a little brighter, eh?
Andreana chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Aw, you can't just leave it like this, can you? Thought it inspired me to write my own story-no clue if *I'll* finish it either, but with an eccentric character somewhat like Zen. Not a copy though, at all, neither the character or the story.

Anyway. Please please write more? You didn't even get to any M rated stuff!
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »