Reviews for i have learned
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
["sometimes, you find a boy to love with your heart,

but he's only in love with your kisses"]

Okay, I'm a pitiful angst bucket as it is but, dude, seriously?

This is so sad and melodic that I'm just about balling my eyes out as I type. I've been in situations like this-OKAY, not really, but close enough and you get the jist of it, I hope-and I find that ever so poignant about this piece. You can empathies with it.

Also, I've never been so entranced by Oprah ever in my life except after this. You really incorporate a figure like that and don't make it random or anything-it actually fits. So, yes, major kudos to you on that.

I'm really trying not to squee and ramble on and on about how much I ABSOLUTELY ADORE your writing style and this poem, really, takes the cake over most. Really.

I love it. The imagery, the-awesome, great, MAD HURTFUL-lines and the sparse use of langue; the simplest things are really stated elloquently in this.

...I think I'm going to go and see how long I can resist the temptation to add everything else you've written onto my favorites. I bet that I'll give in in less than five seconds.

Ready, set, Go!

...

And I lose.

XD

- Noelle
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is soo sad. ((but so true))

I loved it. 'Tis wonderful. But I don't have anymore room on my fav. story list. That is starting to make me angry. *tear*

Good work. Great imagery. Unique.

keep writing. )