Reviews for Love in 20 Minutes Tops
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was really cute and creative. i liked the style it was written in and overall, it just made my heart melt. :)
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
lol cute little story :)
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That's just so cool. I can relate to Clarisse in a few ways (not the family stuff)and I fully undertsnad Felix. So I just wanted to say, AWESOME STORY!
brokencrystal7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Great, amazing, wonderfull, and the best story i have read. this was soo good that i actually want to read it over and over and over and over and over and ... okay okay you get it. i was about to burst out laughing when you said that the name Clark MCNulty sounded like a chocolate bar.

hope you can check out some of my poems and stuff at my profile but i just have to say, once again, that this was a great story and keep up the great work! :)
EchoedShadows chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Love it. It was awesome and had a little bit of everything. You should really do like a 2-shot sequal on what happens after they graduate just to kinda close things up a bit more. 'Cause I'm wondering what you think would happen to them. Keep writing PLZ!
once rhythmatic chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Love it.

So.. fluffyy!

I love fluffy.
daughterofmusic chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Lol! That was so cute! Wow... you really make your characters believable. I love it!

Keep it up -

DOM
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Cute _

-Aria
Euglena chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
ha!

i love it, esp the ending:)

added to c2!
Core Satiated chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
AWESOME! The characters are so real and their situations so well described. I'm really happy, too, that you took the time to make fun of Clark's name...because I was thinking "what a cheesy name" right from the beginning, and you connected with me again by making fun of it in the story. You completely captured the essence of new love.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That's one adorable ending! )

Great story.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
You're a pretty good writer! Lovely story.
RoseLife chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
naw! so cute!

I thought she would blow up when he told her that stuff lol

haha but i LOVED the ending! :P

great work

Rose
the wicked monkey chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
OH! I love Linkin PArk. Their music is really amazing.

There new[est] cd is ehh (Minutes to Midnigt)

But it was sucha cute oneshot.

And not cheesy cute, but really awesome cute...does that make sense?

anyways, good job!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
"Something epidemic." I think you mean something epic. XD

This is cute and fluffy (as you said) and funny, but it has enough dark in it to make it realistic. (: I like it! *adds to c2*