Reviews for like Christmas
a theoretic revolution chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
so simple & beautiful. :)
nello chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
delicious, if you don't mind me sayin'.

Isca chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I loved this, especially since it reminded me of 'Hannibal Lecter,' and I imagined it as something that he could have very well been thinking about 'Clarice.'
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
awesome. can't really say more than that (sometimes i'm always not so eloquent).
relapse into change chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
ugg, my neck hurts i think i'm bending it too much

i have part one of a french mid-term test thingy tomorrow and i really should be studying seeing i'm making like a 25% in the class but god, i love this poem. this review is kind of late and i admit the first time i read it i didn't review but now i decided to because i love it. i mean, even though it was only two lines it was really powerful to me. nice job :) keep writing
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Frigging beautiful, even if it is only two lines. Gorgeous.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I like this a lot.. its a great simile.. unique and interesting
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
short, weird, and awesome. who cares if it's a failed haiku. It's a brilliant, short poem. And sometimes those are the hardest to write.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
nothing new, nothing new

what happened to you?
Realilly chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Whoa. Nice. At first I was annoyed when i saw the description of necrophilia and then I opened it and read the two lines. I was all O.o that's it?

But then I got it. And it made so much sense. X} I like it a lot, the whole "hanging" thing totally made sense. Is this a haiku or something? *thinks* I don't think so, but I'm not sure. I'm only a freshman, so I think I'm excused. X}

Nice job. Onto your others...
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I remember this one. ;) I do love this poem, though. Its brevity makes it what it is. Fantastic. Keep writing! :)
she smolders chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Simple, and almost barely there with its abruptness, but those two lines linger in my mind. I like this. Take care.
Kicking Poe chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I love how this is so encapsulated yet complete. worded so well I don't feel the horror, only a raw uneasy beauty. well done. cheers.
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
creepy and amazing both.
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is pretty, in a horror-filled faerie tale type of way.

k.X