Reviews for Better Than Happily Never After
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
If a poem means something to you, then it will definitely mean something to the person reading it, because people can connect. This was really good as usual, I love your poems!
ThatLovelyDarkMelody chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love poems to mothers ;D

I wrote one for my mom, it wasn't nearly as good but still.

I have a question and since I'm half asleep and not thinking coherently it might be insanely stupid, but is this poem about leaving for college, or just leaving home in general?
Dana S chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
so touching!
thewhimsicalbard chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I can understand why you were hesitant to post this one. It is pretty intensely personal. I hate being the awkward person to ask this question, but did you lose your mom?
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I loved this :D

Amazing poem.

It holds a lot of emotion.
Wicca Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hey!

Really great poem ... I love it ]
Captain Lucky chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Beautiful. I love the way it's written in second person and the phrases you used.

CL
EyesEmphatic chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Sometimes I wish I could just go home...

Your formatting is great, the stilting keeps you on your toes, so you don't miss a thing. Nice job!
Purpose chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
We never know what we have until we lose it (so the old saying goes). I wondering if you were going off to college overseas when you wrote this (I don't know). I know I'll miss my home when I go off to college (especially my parents because they've been there forever). This was a really sweet poem and I hope you got back together with your mum.
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aww...such a sad poem. *sniff sniff*...Very well written! Sometimes I have this feeling. *sigh* can't do anything about...
ChicChicChic chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i read ur other works, before this which were obviously splendid but i guess itis the fact that this poem and my first poem bear similarities,they both are quite personal and i too really wasnt sure that i should launch it,and therefore i review this one first..the emotions couldnt have been portrayed in a simpler and effective form and it was a really good peice of work..

wud love to hear from u
socks-lost chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
wow, I liked it. it was...delicate, soft, i don't see that very often. keep iy up
Artemis Reborn chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I love the tenderness with which you write this. One's love for their mother can be the most perfect, pure emotion. Another wonderful job. ) I do believe I'm falling in love with your writing! *sighs* Can't be helped. You did a wonderful job of leaving it open enough that every reader has the opportunity to see a part of their lives within. This is... *speechless* I loved it. I really did. Thank you.

Art.
Vampire Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh wow, this is really touching... keep writing!
Shalafi chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh my. This is probably one of the best and most emotionally full works I've read. I haven't written anything in awhile, and haven't posted in probably over a year, but this seriously inspired me! :-)
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »