Reviews for 3: The Younger Series: Sara and Jake
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 16 . 12/23/2007
I love The Younger Series! I Read them all and you have a good thing going here. I can't wait to see what else you have in mind!

Lucy
AideenK chapter 16 . 11/23/2007
ok, again first of all I want to say this is good, otherwise I wouldn't have been reading it to the end, but, again a few things and loose strings:

-what the hell happend with Michael from the first story?

- you might want to introduce characters like Jake so that we know at least a little bit about them

- you need some interaction with other people than the 6 in the story, otherwise it seems unrealistic

-why does Jake not live on the ranch?

- didn't they have a fourth sibling? and they hardly ever talk about their dead sister...

-tell us about Saras Plan of what she wants to do leaving Boston, whats her plan and everything- everything seems a bit random from time to time

-again whats with the lack of cars

-the time hops are again quite big

-why did nobody ever think of naming on of the other babies after the dead Younger-sister, since they named the first kid after Coles dead brother...

-how come sara lives in such a great house, where did she get the money?

-explain these trips Jake wanted to go onto... is he chasing cattle all over the US?

anyway, if you don't like reading this stuff, I can understand... sorry, but I think it could really help you shapen up

good luck with you're next stuff
Snowy Moon chapter 16 . 11/9/2007
Yay! Just love the Younger family... they've got magic. :D Too many kids though. gah. then again that's coming from a non kid person. glad you posted it! drama drama drama and barn lofts!