Reviews for Addiction
Anon chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Please, write some more! This story has huge potential.
itsVKEE chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
hm... this story's good, but i have no idea why taking advil and pills is so facinating? advil doesn't even taste good... ;
fame chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
"5) Hexapod: a pod having six."

LOL!

I hope you're not weirded out that I reviewed all of your chapters. I just know I feel all giddy when I get reviews so I like to return the feeling.

Anyway, it's been a year! What are you doing with this story! I like it!
fame chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
dun dun dun
fame chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
oh alcoholic! *reads next chapter*
fame chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Ouch, wince at the end.
fame chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I can somewhat relate to Piper, which is always helpful when reading a story. Off to read the next :)
StupendousSavy101 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
This story is really,really good. I hope you update soon D
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
awesome job katt, it seems your are getting more comfortable with the story

stealing that alcohol was a pretty stupid thing on Bree's account, but i can't wait to see what happens next!

great!

~E~
devbneo chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
i love your story! u need to update, please! its amazing. i know alot of people with problems like these, so i can relate in a 3rd person sorta way.
DemonicAngel132007 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
Wow, that was a very bold-but stupid-move that Bree made. Awesome story. Keep writing.
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
awesome job katt...a few grammar mistakes but hey no one's perfect...i can't wait to see what happens next

update soon!

~E~
uniqueAnDmyself chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
Good chapter, I can't wait to read more!
JellyBeaner chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Hi! I really like this so far. You write well, and I like the premise of your story.

-Just a couple things, in this chapter, when talking about Rob, Piper says "He only leaves up the block from me so he’ll stop by my house and we’ll walk to school together." I think you mean "lives". Just didn't know if you'd caught it or not.

-Another thing, in the previous chapter Bree says "One might ponder" at the end of one paragraph, but then she says it at the end of another. I didn't know if this was a phrase she used often, or if you'd just absentmindedly written the same phrase twice(I do it ALL the time.)

Keep writing! I'd love to read more!

Cheers!

-A.
MidnightLust chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
I really like your story and i can relate to it in so many ways. I used to have a cutting problem, but i love your story and please keep up the good work. One more thing you might want to start re-reading each chapter before you submit it you have some mistakes but other then that its great.

-Always and Forever, MidnightLust