Reviews for too late to make amends
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
wondering what ever happened to:

“not everyone is going to let you down”

I absolutely adored that line. and unfortunately I can relate.
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
nice work. keep writing
Realilly chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hm. Okay. Well, not bad or anything, but not the best thing I've ever read, just do to some little things that're bugging me. Like why is everything lower case? Is that on purpose? And you have some punctuation but not everywhere. You'll end some phrases/sentences in periods but not others. You won't end some questions with question marks...why? Is that on purpose?

I don't get the "tap. tap. tap." I could almost understand if it was "tick. tick. tick." in reference to a time bomb that's about to go off, and then somewhere in the poem you said "flashing numbers are counting down faster than i can breathe" or whatever. something poetic like that. :P Then you really get the picture more, but just saying "tap. tap. tap." makes me think off someone tapping on glass at a person sitting inside a room, but then because of the periods that must mean there's a certain rhythm, so unless the person is tapping on a beat...

*shakes head* I'm rambling now. But anyway, yeah. Just my opinion...but yeah, it's not bad. :}
J.P. Woods chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
You act like it was my fault. Crystal let me be perfectly honest. You need too much attention that i can not give you. You need to be with someone that it has happened to too. I can't help you because it didn't happen to me. You are too troubled and busy. You question my maturity but you should question your own. If you hadn't acted so childish you may not be alone. I can not help you because you are too far gone. Everytime something bad happens you take that pose of weak little girl. You need to much attention and i understand why but I can not give you what you need. You act like it is my fault but let us face the facts, i am completely normal and you are completely not. Your parents are strict. You have done more bad things than people do in a lifetime. I am not trying to make you feel bad i am saying it would never work. You're crazy compared to me. You have been touched and i have never touched. You have done some things that i have never even thought of. You knew it would not work with your parents. I wanted a relationship but it was not possible. But don't pin all the blame on me. When it is completely faulse. And actually i don't want to make amends fyi. I lived 14 years without you i will live 100 years more too. And if you start spreading bad rumors about me you and me are gonna start talking again but not the talks that both of us prefer.
A Scarlet Raven chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
one word: amazing.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I like your use of .tap. altyhough I don't think tha it is nessiocary but I know where you were headed with it. I hope that thiungs get better for you, but sometimes you just have to be a little paticent. Good piece though C.