Reviews for darling dearest's BREAKDOWN
Lady Fingers chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
i see my friend here

i think anyone that reads this can see someone

its simple and vivid
classic violet chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Love love love it. So completely gorgeous and the visual image I got was astounding. Wow. It's perfect. I love how it ends.
anticipatingforthefall chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
WoW.

i wish i was as poetic as you.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
love it, not sure what else to say.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
haha i call my friend mike darling dearest all the time so i had to read this a few times to get his face out of my mind.

i love this a lot. it is beautiful. breaking down in a way that is lovely, something ive written about a lot. because maybe i hope that when i break down it isnt the self pittying ugly thing i see everyday in others... yeah but anyway.

i love how you actually deconstructed the word "deconstructs" but breaking it into different lines. it adds a lot to the poem.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
An interesting take, but I like it a lot.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Marvelous speed and flow. The reader gets caught up in the pace of this, and can't seem to pull away. Very relatable. I caught myself thinking of several people that fit this scenario as I read it. Well done. MD:77.
relapse into change chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
this is absolutly beautiful&amazing&stunning

you make a beautiful image and i truly love it

-fav
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This was so beautiful, in such a sad way. I like the way you separate de/con/structs at the end; it really adds to the poem.

Good job ]

k.X
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Should probably remove the double spacing. All you have to do is hit backspaceenter at the beginning of every line. Anyhow. This was good ;)
windy girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Hm, I get a picture of a person made of ribbon and the ribbon is flying off of her. Kinda like the cartoonish way wrapping flies off a mummy. It's a lovely image in my mind, even if it sounds kinda tacky when I type it... Nice. :)

p.s. I think you misspelled gorgeous.

-pb