Reviews for My Heart in His Fingerless Gloved Hand
Keelin N chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
How interesting. Destry and Raylin working together…Poor Raylin. Destry seemed a bit pushy. I wonder how that will play out. I’m eager to see where this story goes.
Keelin N chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
The writing in this story is so natural! It really is fantastic. Even though I would not compare myself with Raylin her attitude and thoughts are easy to relate to. “She smiled sweetly (So fake)” ha! That was great. Meredith is rather irritating and its understandable Ray and Casey think she should “rot in hell”

Rezin remembered her. That was sweet.

On to the next chapter.
Amarantis chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
“You’re last name is Sachar?” - “Your last name is Sachar?” Just a tiny editing on that.

I'll eagerly see how Destry plays a part in this story.
Quinty chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Yay! I can review now!

Okay, first things first... OMFG I LOVE HANSON!

xD but yes...

I'm liking this story so much more now! Some of the things Raylin says actually makes me giggle. Probably because I feel I can relate to her in a way, and the things she thinks seems like things I'd think too.

I liked that Meredith's mask kinda disappeared, even for a tiny bit. It makes me wonder if she'll get better.

I really do feel bad for Raylin's father too. You can tell he really is trying to make her happy, but just a little too hard.

And I'd probably hate that senior project too! But I actually wish that's what we could do! Stupid senior projects...

Anyway! Don't worry about updates! I can't really give you a hard time about that... *stares wide-eyed at un-updated stories*

xD

Just update whenever you can!
Amarantis chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Fantastic story! You left it in a good spot, but I'd love to read more. The end of this chapter was powerful to me. Loved it.
S.L. Michaels chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Aw! So cute! Quite different from the story before, but I like it a lot.

I would give you some CC, but I can't seem to think of anything at the moment!

Can't wait for the next chapter ]

x's and o's,

-Jenna
pleasedeletethisaccountnow chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
I enjoyed your second chapter (and have been faithful to my story alert) but i think there may have been a few discrepancies between the two chapters.

Firstly in chap 1 you say Ivy is 8, then in chap 2 she is 10.

Secondly, should the 'Cassie' from chap 2 be 'Casey' like in chap 1? Just a little confusing if they arent!

Anyway, I enjoyed reading it and I hope you don't get so much writers block for your next chapter!

Jorgia...
atollo chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
I'm so excited to be reading this story again. You have excellent description, and it's lots of fun to read. Looking forward to the next chapter! And yes, writers block is a total pain :)
IrishCarBomb chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Its been awhile since I first was reading this, so I dont remember how the story was before the rewrites, but whats up now is good, though the first chapter kind of seems like there should be a chapter before it. Anyway, good to see this getting updated. :)
lover-and-fighter chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
update update UPDATE! ]

i need moree && fastt

i absolutelyy lovee Rezin, hess amazingg. lol.
Eclipsia Soulbird chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Ha!

I so totally knew it! Well, no. I'm lying. I didn't. I thought Mysterious Guitar Boy (Rezin) and the boy who's number she got earlier were two totally seperate people. Not sure how I missed that, looking back. Masami is totally justified here. Can't wait to see what happens!
Eclipsia Soulbird chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
We're going to pretend it's the very next day since the last time I reviewed...

This is so great. I love how this chapter ended - I literally laughed out loud. Just the way she phrased it. And Masami is so descriptive of her feelings toward the music; it makes me feel that way too, almost like I can hear it too. Wonderfully written. Kudos to you!
misery sister chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Meredith was a major bitch - which totally reminded me of that stupid GRey's Anatomy woman, who's really, really pathetic. ALSO, haha, why did she just hop into that guy's car and actually fall asleep? Pretty stupid move...

Oh well, it was written really well and had my attention all throughout. :)
pleasedeletethisaccountnow chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Hi, I'm really enjoying reading your story.

I like it that her character is a strong one while at the same time very vulnerable. A classic combination!

Please update soon!
Eclipsia Soulbird chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Ivy is so cute!

And I love Masami's character, how she's taking care of her little sister. I dislike her dad. And Heather, come to think of it.

However, I believe I have a crush on Mason.

... I was going to comment on something else but it's slipped my mind at the moment. It's 3am. I have 2 more chapters to review on! I will remember this! When I wake up tomorrow afternoon! lol

Grr. Is it FictionPress or is it my computer that isn't letting me submit this? This is the 3rd time I've had to rewrite this review! DARN IT TECHNOLOGY!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »