Reviews for IM In Love With Everything About You
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
short and simple. thanks kristina!
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw that was adorable. Lol. I especially love that last line ;D
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Never let fear get into the way of you posting your stories, because they're amazing. This is another one of my favorites, mainly because I've already fallen in love with Heath and his nonexistent butt. )
Operationiva chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hahaha...I'm addicted to your stories! Especially your one-shots!

Your Fan,

Operationiva
emptyword chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is a very decent one-shot. I wouldn't worry. :) The story is really well-told, and it does in fact sound like something that would happen in real life. The reactions and interactions are very much believable.
myblueheaaven chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was so cute!

I wish life was like that. :[
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i love this! it was a great oneshot. short and sweet.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Oh! Reminds me of when my friend accidentally said she loves someone when she meant to put 'you' instead of 'I'. It got printed out and we chased her around bugging her about, it was hilarious! Cute story!
Janessa Frazier chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Umm...

well,well,well.

i loved ur story it was great i find it very interesting and tht type of shyt.

yeah u should a story about me.
w0ndering-s0ul chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
oh this story is soo true! omg i love it..Im soo glad you wrote it and if I could rate this story from 1 to 10...I would give you a 100,0,0! I have this guy that i like and now that you made it clear..I feel as if Is hould let him know. Cause it is true that guys are just as shy as girls sometime..thank you once again great story!
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aw...that was SO INSANELY awesome!
Sarah Allie chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I think it's cute :P! "My shoelaces get in the way." HAH! A classic :P
Seigetsu Ren chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow! I loved those conversations, especially the last part about her "rear end". It really made me laugh. Nice one-shot! Hope you'll write more of these in the future.

I've updated my story so if you have the time, please take a look at it. It's only if you want to though. I'd understand if you don't.

Keep up the good work!
jami chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
thanks 4 writing this! I loved it! it was so cute!_
funsize chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
i wish this happened in real life..

so much..

*cry cry cry*

but it doesnt, which is why i resort to reading it..

this is awesome :D