Reviews for Pest Control
mia aurora chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
too bad.i wanna read all your stories :(
hey-zel chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Great one-shot! ) I can totally relate to Sylvia's fear of cockroaches. P I mean, those icky creepy-crawlers are just nasty! XD I could hardly control myself from puking out the chocolate brownies I was munching on while I read this story! I never should have ate those brownies...BAD MISTAKE! XD Anywho, this one-shot is wonderful and I totally enjoyed it! Keep up the good work! D

p.s. I'm definitely giving you a THUMBS UP 4 this awesome one-shot! P
Incohesive chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Awesome read :D

Sorry to hear about the plagiarism, your stories are wonderful :(
coloring chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
EW! when you described the cockroaches, i could actually imagine it since i've seen tons of them before (with their own white blood squirting out). but i was laughing at that haha.

another one of my faves with another great plot! you come up with really interesting plots, i just love em.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Very cute oneshot! I loved it! Syl and Tim's relationship was totally believable, and I loved the recurring theme of cockroachy evil. XD I hate them, too, believe me. :)

SOPAH cute!

-Kristy. :) / toffeecakesxox.
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
that was one of the funniest stories i've read in a while.

Good job
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
You managed to transform icky creepy-crawlers into subjects of absolute fluff.

YOU ARE MY HERO.

And that's coming from someone who's not a big fan of cockroaches. ;D
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I don't mind cockroaches, so it was hard to get her fear at first. But otherwise, it's pretty good, though the last part was too cheesy for my liking. Though the cockroach in the milo - awesome.
productofdreams chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Holy cow! I thought I was the only person on earth! I mean, all my friends are scared of spiders but kill and pick up cockroaches like it's easy, while I'm in the corner freaking out. It doesn't help that I live in South Carolina and they call them 'Palmetto bugs' and because of the region I live in, we have one visit like once a month. God I hate cockraoches! They are just disgusting. I wish they'd just keel over, die, and suddenly evaporate.

Oh wait, i'm supposed to be reviewing your story.. oops... sorry... um

Like your other oneshots, this was utterly adorable. You are like the goddess of oneshots. I seriousely love you for it. I hope you write even more, because they are perfect! I also hope that you never have to see a cockroach again. eww... *shudders*

LaughingWaterSpirit
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I HATE bugs in general and I can only imagine how she would feel. This was another great one-shotAngela
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
aw! loved it!
Fayre Meira chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
some writers on FP have one or two good one-shots. but yours are gems - all of them.
JaseyxRae chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
me again :)

anyway you have NO IDEA how paranoid I am right now because of that story. I'm seriously curled up in my chair randomly search the room for cockroaches. lol.

but anyways that was (another) really cute story. I was afraid to read it (one mention of cockroachesI'm out of there. or any bug at all, really. -shiver-) but I read it anyway because I know that all your oneshots are AMAZING :) and it was good even if I will now be paranoid for the rest of the night... lol. anyway nice job again!
missraggamuffin chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
“But… I wanted to drink it.”

definitely.. definitely... the best line was so so so cute, funny, and fluffy. cockroaches scare the hell out of me (im still shuddering) but who knew what kind of lovely story it would make? haha, love this :3
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 1 . 1/20/2008