Reviews for Screaming Secrets
Jack chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
OMFG. GET Back to this! Like OMG. I love jacob. I hadn't read anyof this, but it's like my Jacob (Juke) he moves fast. Holy... PLEASE!
HurtMe chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
*claps hands* I like this! It's very creative. Please update soon.
theGreyPebble chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
“How come you move so fast? Is it ‘cause you’re blind? How come you don’t talk? Are you stupid? Is it ‘cause you’re blind? I had a dog that was blind, but we shot him because he kept walking into walls and stuff. He was a stupid dog. He was blind. Are they going to shoot you ‘cause you’re blind? How come you gots a master and I don’t? Is it ‘cause you’re blind? How come—”

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA fucking hilarious

i love jacob he is fucking awesome

kaylynn is pretty cool. i love how she changed, you can really tell from the writing. can't wait for the next chapter.
Blade-of-Sorrow chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
omg luci this is awsum i love it i really think oliver is going to be shot though and it will either be jacob or Kaylynn holdiong the gun well that is my opinion he is annoying as hell and really i can't wait for an update it is really really well done like all your work i must say
GrannyP chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
It's a good thing you put that note on there, or else I would have gone through the rest of the story thinking that Adrienne had AIDS (the first thing that popped into my head when I read that "It was as if she had no immunity whatsoever."). Anyway, that comment was irrelevant to this review...

So now I'm really interested in Jacob and how he will fit into the story. I really like this story. I could get used to reading it more often... (hint hint)... Keep up the good work!
Moonlite Star chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
heh, that wasn't long enough for me...I felt like nothing happened! :P

But it's still good. I liked that there are new characters, and this Jacob character is quite interesting. Oliver, haha, it's interesting seeing the cycle start over but from a different perspective.

Anyway, will continue reading, long as you write more. :) Great job!
YumeMaker chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
I really, really, really, really enjoyed this story. It captures the imagination immediately, and keeps you on the edge of the seat. the idea of a child as a deadly assassin id not the most original idea, but you put an interesting spin to it that makes it an original piece.

I would greatly appreciate an update. Toodles!
Blade-of-Sorrow chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
well luci you have done it again you made me fall in love with yet another one of your stories and this one is great i see alot of potential in it and i dont see the topic going stale either well as stated i love it and cant wait for an update for it and some others .:coughs MCDC encore, pickles, earth tones coughs:.
GrannyP chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
I never read the first version of chapter 2, but this one was excellent! I can't even think of words to describe it. Wow. Just wow.

Keep up the good work so that I can continue to spend my evenings pasted to the computer.
damnfancyscotch chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
wowzers. this fic is fantastic! i can't wait for the next chapter. you are truly amazing.
GrannyP chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. I liked this. It's very different from your other story I have read. And I liked the dialogue of the kids. It was more realistic than the naive stuff we always picture. Kids are pretty smart.

I like where this is going. Great job so far.

GrannyP
DubbaDutch chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Wow. So the Company really IS ruthless. I pretty much enjoy the fact that they'd instill such a great amount of fear into their own subjects, it's so screwy that it gets to being awesome.

Poor Jack and Amelia. At first I was all "Oh gee. Friendsies?" and then I was like "wow... they died." Haha. It just added to that level of paranoia Kaylynn was bound to develope. I wanted to inquire in regards to Kaylynn's appearance.

And I know this might seem supah-retardo, but I'm imaginning an asian or at least pale skin and black hair. _
DubbaDutch chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I really enjoyed this first chapter. I like that the tone of the story shines through right off the bat, and the fact that it's a much more serious story. I cannot tell you how happy I am that SOMEONE has finally started a good spy story. Keep up the awesomeness :-P
Moonlite Star chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
love the history, and love the structure of this Company you have established. It's unique. :)

Very curious about what she's up to now...so do update asap!
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow, interesting story you've got going. I really like it! Very curious about what happens. Will continue reading!

I actually began a story similar to the way yours began, with the parents gone and the child forced into a secret spy program, but that story never went any further. Within a few days of writing the first few paragraphs, I started a new story, which became the longest story I've ever written: covert operation progeny. even has a sequel. :S

lol as far as the dialogue goes between the youngsters, I've done that with early stories of mine. Never really thought about the fact that children "don't think like that", but a few years down the road, looking back on it, I realized that yeah...err...they should not be thinking like that. Found it amusing, but such a small factor doesn't really bother me. In your case, the story is being retold from an older point of view, so why not? :)