Reviews for You Could Be Happy
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Will you be re-releasing this story?
Karennn chapter 35 . 12/5/2010
I read this story last night and finished it today. It's one of the best story I've read in fictionpress so far. I really love Shane. For me it's Shane,Tony,Nick,then James. (: In my opinion .. I think Shane & Nessa are the meant to be. They have so much in common and Shane is just plain perfect for her.
Dwindling Fire chapter 30 . 9/3/2010
DANG IT! why did Shane have to be an ass? and why did she have to cheat on him? why WOULD she cheat on him? he's SHANE! lol. Tony seems pretty chill though.
Dwindling Fire chapter 28 . 9/3/2010
and so the inevitable happens :S I WANAA CRY! Poor shane :'(
Dwindling Fire chapter 26 . 9/3/2010
and she can't get with James cause he's also hung up on his ex and understands what it's like...maybe.
Dwindling Fire chapter 25 . 9/3/2010
dude. WHAT THE HELL! you can't let her have all these awesome guys with flaws that are only attractive-ish! uncool -.-
Dwindling Fire chapter 24 . 9/3/2010
im thinkin i would feel more sympathy for tony if i read the previous stories...but damn, he seemed like a sweetheart :(

I can't imagine it workin out with Nick-he's not a Giants fan. and she's just too similiar to Shane, but he is my fav
Dwindling Fire chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Italian? YUM!
Dwindling Fire chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
UGH! I love but HATE these type of stories, cause I know the shits gonna hit the roof-SOON!

and I love Daughtry :)

and I sure as hell don't think she's over Tony. That, or she can't get over the fact that she thinks somethings wrong with her which is why she might be so cut up over it? meh.

DON'T LET THEM GET HURT! :'(
Dwindling Fire chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
NO I TAKE IT BACK! I love Shane now xD

But that's epically uncool if she goes out with the other dudes after this though :/

wait a minute, where did she end up goin with Shane? Or do I just have a bad memory? :/
Dwindling Fire chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
NO! I hate two-timing people . and that *is* what she's doin if she's makin out with them :S

I LOVE NICKK! he seems like he's gonna give the relationship an honest-to-god try :(

Tony...I don't KNOW much about him...just flashbacks and when he was bein an asshole...but he seemed to be a nice guy beforehand :(
Francine Brown chapter 32 . 5/30/2010
just finished readin "One the Ride" i loved it :D this was an amazing story. I wish i had a Tony :( or a nick... or a James... or a Shane :P

Francine Brown chapter 18 . 5/30/2010
OMG! the character is half filipino :D me too! LOL and Nessa's mum is almost like mine when it comes to boyfriends XD

Francine Brown chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
ive just read this chapter, and the way tony asked nessa to prom was just so sweet!

Jjkim chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
I liked when she crashed her car. Her reaction was funny
322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »