Reviews for You Could Be Happy
lover-and-fighter chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
i rele like it. cant wait for chapter 4 ]

i do think that Nick is gonna be Nessa's rebound. Nessa and Tony were extremely close and having something like what they had end so rapidly, just coming to a complete stop in the middle of nowhere, it's gotta have an effect on her. So now she wants the sexiest guy ever, Nick, or at least she's making herself think she does a lot more than she actually does.

the mind plays cruel tricks on us.
Jessiquie chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Honestly, i think Nick is a rebound. And hoenstly im hoping to god that Tony rocks up again and plays a major part in this story. I swear I AM in love with that character. His great.

I can't belive the only thing we knoe of tehir relationship was that they got ot gether at teh end of teh last one... and then they broke up. Will there be frequent references to them? Will they get back together? (even if it takes forever for both of them to realise they need the other) please say yes to the latter one...

loved the chapter. Can't wait for more. Thanks so much for writing such a capitvating story/series. Im still loving it!
lover-and-fighter chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
i love nick! omg. the dude sounds hot. if this guy exists and yuu've seen him then i hate yuu. lol. if he doesnt then i hate yuu more for making him up ] updatee.
Kendyl Burch chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Hm nick seems like a bit of a smooth talker, the type of guy that can melt ur heart and stomp on it ten seconds later lol but those are the most attractive ones. :-)
Artemis Anderson chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hmm...intriguing...d:D
Kendyl Burch chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
AW! *pouts* u are pure evil!lol they've broken up! Anyway im over it, glad you've decided to write a story. Hope things get better for Nessa.
happyapple chapter 1 . 11/10/2007