Reviews for Not So Crash Hot
m IMPRESSED chapter 20 . 4/8
wow! that was great!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Am half way through chapter 2 and i just can't read anymore. Regan is just too obnoxious. She's proof that you don't have to be popular to be rude, loudmouthed, disrespectful and basically awful. Can't believe anyone 'favourited' this.
Ang chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I am a little confused? If it is Regan's last year of school, and her brother and sister are a year older than her. How are they still at school? :)
MileyRowling chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
Great work!
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hiii Rosie. When this was reviewed the actual review was never left, so here it is: Avoiding abuse of Caps Lock is extremely hard when reviewing this story, it’s just that good, but I just about managed it. Not So Crash Hot is about tomboy Regan Shanahan and her love-hate relationship with her brother’s best friend Logan. There is such wonderful chemistry between the two, with lots of hilarious banter and cuteness too.

All the characters are well-rounded and memorable, with realistic relationships, particularly the one between Regan and her ‘golden’ older siblings James and Tori – James she likes, Tori, not so much – as through all the bickering, there is the undercurrent of sibling affection. Regan is very funny, cheeky and slightly crazy, with an aversion to girly things, but she has her insecurities – ‘I swear I look like a piece of poo’ – and they just make her all the more likable. Logan is witty, handsome, arrogant, yet very sweet, with a ‘Mystery Girl’.

Written by our own wonderful Rosie, the diction of the story is excellent - coming from Regan’s very funny viewpoint – with realistic dialogue and very few mistakes, certainly none that distract from the story itself. It flows well, with all the humour, drama, sports, cliques and parties one would expect in a high school story.

Not So Crash Hot is all kinds of wonderful, so I’m going to round off now before this review deteriorates into a fan-girl-ish rant, and say that you should definitely go read it if you haven’t already (and if you have, why not read it again?).
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Is it normal to feel bad for Dani?
deliriousdreams chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
hello ! :)
i found your story yesterday and i LOVED it !
Reegan is too funny, i love her sassiness :D
she actually reminds me of myself :D
and Logan is just too cool!
great story !
-Kira from germany

by the way, i would be very happy if you would take a look at my stories :)
reader998 chapter 20 . 4/11/2014
WONDERFUL *_* :D
plus its very realistic and whenever i wasnt reading it i was thinking bout it keep it up :D
reader998 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
so typical story but just what i wanted for chilling out a bit :) hehe awesome sense of humour by the way i had to suppress my laughter so i wudnt disturb my sis ;p
good writing
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
AHhhh fall out boy and panic at the disco ! This girl has serious good taste! Btw love the story so far
ab2heaven chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
wht can i say! too freaking goood!
ab2heaven chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
cute...good start
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
I'm not sure if you meant to do it, but you never chose a name for the ex-boyfriend in this chapter. It just says jock over and over. Just wanted to let you know if you weren't aware.
JellyBeanPro chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
I decided I love this Book... Like a fat kid loves cake. _
SiriuslyPink chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Why the heck do they say arvo all the time? Is that even a word? If it is, it's now my least favorite.
549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »