Reviews for Not So Crash Hot
reader998 chapter 20 . 4/11
WONDERFUL *_* :D
plus its very realistic and whenever i wasnt reading it i was thinking bout it keep it up :D
reader998 chapter 4 . 4/8
so typical story but just what i wanted for chilling out a bit :) hehe awesome sense of humour by the way i had to suppress my laughter so i wudnt disturb my sis ;p
good writing
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6
AHhhh fall out boy and panic at the disco ! This girl has serious good taste! Btw love the story so far
ab2heaven chapter 20 . 2/23
wht can i say! too freaking goood!
ab2heaven chapter 1 . 2/22
cute...good start
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18
I'm not sure if you meant to do it, but you never chose a name for the ex-boyfriend in this chapter. It just says jock over and over. Just wanted to let you know if you weren't aware.
JellyBeanPro chapter 20 . 2/5
I decided I love this Book... Like a fat kid loves cake. _
SiriuslyPink chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Why the heck do they say arvo all the time? Is that even a word? If it is, it's now my least favorite.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Soccer would never replace football in America.
A Bitter Editor chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
My favorite scene, oddly enough, was with the principal because, while being cliche, it still managed to feel the most real while the rest of this seemed a bit far-fetched. However, I know it's meant to be campy and tongue-in-cheek which does tend to make the heavy-handedness of it humorous at times, not so much at others. Overall, I'm enjoying it and waiting to see what you do with all the cliches, there are so many to work and play with!
Ndi chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
So cute! Loved it
bookwurm247 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Awesome story! I read it all the way to the end! Seriously though, if he really knew her then did he really think that all those girlfriends would've worked on her? :)
bookwurm247 chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Did he really forget or is he lying?
bookwurm247 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
she has some serious issues, she needs to take care of before she can take care of her love life. i mean this in a good way. and she is still heartbroken over that betrayal from logan. i love her character though, she's not afraid to speak her mind.
bookwurm247 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
i forgot to mention this in the chapter before but logan, dude, you are going at this the wrong way if you want her attention.
542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »