Reviews for Falling
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
A very impressive piece with great uses of imagery and metaphors, and I liked the way that you started with heaven and hell and finished on the same note.

Doubtlessly the first stanza is the best, because I have to say that some of the later stanzas seem a bit weak on the rhythm, i.e. the rhyming works fine but the lines don't flow very well. But being your first ever poem, it is immensely impressive ) (My first ever poem is *crap* I destroyed it out of embarrassment a few weeks ago when I saw it.)

fleur
angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow! This is great! I really really liked it, it was really deep. It all fitted in really well as well, I like to read poetry out loud (I hate to read books out loud but I just hate to read poetry in my head) and it was so beautiful. My favourite stanza was:

The darkest way to heaven,

The brightest route to hell,

We walked the steep and rocky road,

And hand in hand we fell.

That was just...wow. I never knew you wrote poetry, I love to write poetry too but I haven't ever posted anything. Maybe I will...one day.
pixiepoptartz chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
aw, this was really cute! i like the way it rhymed & stuff. i know all poems don't have to rhyme, but...i like it better when it does. lol.

i wish i had someone write a sweet poem for me! ):
The ultimate neville fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow! Aw! Thats so sweet!

I love all your poems...even though mu brain doesn't know half of the words. My brain is just small. You have a really really really wide range of vocab in these poems! I think is amazing!

Amazing poem!

Morphox

X
DigitalScripter chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Very good start and end here. I'm no poetry expert but I enjoyed this.
Chanti chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hello... wow Zoe, i'm not sure if i'm aloud to say this but... you really love him, don't you...? swallows saliva... well... amazing... Zoe, could you write poetry for my english teacher for me. My poetry is crap. But, really, amazing! amazing, amazing, amazing! Like you're other reviwer said, that last line was deep... wow... you should put this into a HP fic. Like one where Herm's has loved Draco for AGES but thinks she will loose HP and RW if she talks to him, oh, and also thinks he'll regect her... (She doesn't want to loose HP and RW because, being so smart, she didn't have alot of friends in primary school)... if you don't use it, then can i for a Ginny obsessed off of Harry fic? all credits go to you...?
DorkMaster chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
It was good. For some reason, the last line was like a slap in the face for me. I don't know why. Keep it up.