Reviews for Roommates
Dead Deactivated chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
NO! theres not another chappie! CRAP! I was not ready for it to end... Please update soon i beg of you
ItalianQT chapter 17 . 10/3/2008
It's been so long? Do u still have the internet?
NightmareWriter chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
That's a very interesting and original mating ritual (all except the sex, almost all mating rituals has sex but hey how can you avoid it?). So, you went and made this M... how interesting. Lol. Keep up the good work!
Venomizer chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Hey, great story so far, just a couple problems.

One, in previous chapters Gary's mom is referred to as Rain, I believe, and in this chapter I believe is referred to as Raven, why the sudden name change?
MamiPapi chapter 16 . 6/13/2008
I'm thinking that for the mating ritual, maybe a Sexual bond as well as a blood bond be needed. just a suggestion in case you wanna draw the story out a little longer and leave some parts hanging. Pls update soon, i wanna know what happens. And I hope your bf comes back soon too :)
Tiffany chapter 16 . 5/30/2008
I don't really have any suggestions but whatever you decide to do with the story I hope you can post the next chapter soon - I really like your story.
LaineLove chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
This story is amazing and please hurry with the continuation alright.
HisFiestyBeauty chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
I love this story ! Its amazing and I cant wait for more chapters ! You Rock
gallowsCalibrator chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
Awesome story so far. I cant wait for you to update!

-Raven
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
Short, but it explains what happened after so it's okay.
Missy chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
OH please update - I love this story!
Tiffany chapter 15 . 4/22/2008
I L.O.V.E this. Gary is the sweetest!
NightmareWriter chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
Huh. That's just lovely. He's seen her naked. Gre-e-e-eat. Like the chapter.
hi chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
Tell your boyfriend thank you for all he does for us. Oh and please update soon!
justagirl chapter 15 . 4/19/2008
I just found this story and I love it. I love the idea it's something that I usually don't read - but I love this. Update soon please.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »